Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapons] Update: Nidus Prime and Conclave

Kontrollo

First of all, we have Magnus Prime. I've looked at the stats and the only thing that would have a very minor impact in Conclave is the slightly faster reload. I'm assuming stats were copied over from the vanilla version, so you could simply enable it in Conclave without any changes.

Strun Prime on the other hand, which I've heard is currently disabled as well, should probably stay disabled (at least until the problem is resolved). It's very likely it would suffer from the fall-off bug, too:

Spoiler

I've also heard that Ghoulsaw is enabled and has PvE stats. While no tests have been made yet, these stats are likely too high for the Conclave environment and the weapon should probably either be adjusted downward or disabled. It doesn't seem to have a Conclave stance, either.

P.S.: Tenet Grigori and Cadus are still enabled in Conclave, despite being mentioned in several places as having problematic stats (e.g. here). Please adjust or disable those, as well. Also, the Biting Piranha stance is still buggy.

Actually, addition to Magnus Prime:

Wiki says it has a chance to trigger an ammo efficiency buff:

kU4OsGw.png

I obviously can't say if that would be enabled in Conclave, as well, but if it is, a minor decrease to the PvP multiplier would probably be appropriate (I'd say subtract ~10% from the damage total), although it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference either way.

1 hour ago, Kontrollo said:

I've also heard that Ghoulsaw is enabled and has PvE stats. While no tests have been made yet, these stats are likely too high for the Conclave environment and the weapon should probably either be adjusted downward or disabled. It doesn't seem to have a Conclave stance, either.

yup none of the prime access made it through but the ghoulsaw is in and here are the base pvp arsenal stats

Archived