Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant extract Void Storm survival??

xombob89

Seriously theres no way to extract if the rest of the squad stays? How do these same mistakes keep being done... 

I even got golden relic reward and after waiting extra 5min for them to extract but they didn't I had to abort and lose everything... 

I never much liked Railjack and things like this just make me hate it even more. 

15 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

Seriously theres no way to extract if the rest of the squad stays? How do these same mistakes keep being done... 

Maybe it is a hard thing to actually get working? I do think it needs to be added.

16 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

I never much liked Railjack and things like this just make me hate it even more. 

You do not have to play it. RJ is not great and no amount of playing is going to make it better - too many missions are RJ as a taxi.

7 hours ago, krc473 said:

You do not have to play it.

I knew someone would say that, but a lot of content is behind railjack and more is to be added so theres no way to avoid all of it without spending a lot of platinum (sevagoth, tenet weapons) . And Id rather spend my platinum on things I cant get by playing, like skins and sometimes weapon/warframe slots. 

One thing I CAN do however, is never play any endless missions on railjack again until they fix it to keep at least a portion of my sanity. 

8 hours ago, krc473 said:

Maybe it is a hard thing to actually get working?

I refuse to believe that. It should be a basic feature in every gamemode that requires it and if I cant extract at 5min mark when rest of the team wants to do 2 hours its just ridiculous and unacceptable in a game like this. Especially when you lose so much resources and time when aborting. 

1 hour ago, xombob89 said:

I refuse to believe that

That doesn’t make it wrong though. Think of how long it took to get solo extraction into normal missions that needed it. There must have been some issue making it harder than desired to get working.

1 hour ago, xombob89 said:

I knew someone would say that, but a lot of content is behind railjack and more is to be added so theres no way to avoid all of it without spending a lot of platinum

That’s exactly the problem. How much of it is exclusively from endless missions? I don’t believe there is much aside from the Ambassador BP. You stated you hated all RJ, not just endless - if you had said exclusively endless my suggestion would have been to not play that. I would recommend trying to buy anything that is exclusively dropped in endless, I doubt this fix will come soon.

Archived