Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us "recycle" requiems

Flannoit

I've had my Lich since long before they got moved to Railjack. Part of the reason I still have her is because, well. The game absolutely HATES giving me the last murmur, Jahu, that I need. Seems like no matter what, I never get it.

Which had me wishing I could cycle duplicate requiems for another one at random. Maybe have it cost 2 requiems + X Kuva to cycle.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

you can recycle defied requiems, not sure you can with unused ones

I just desperately need to get a Jahu and the game is ultimately failing to either provide me with a Jahu when I crack a Requiem II or just outright never giving me a Requiem II in the first place.

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

you can recycle defied requiems, not sure you can with unused ones

You can.  I had about a dozen of one so tried transmuting a set of four to get something I had less of.  Figured I could spare four since the eight remaining would still do for 24 liches/sisters and I only need to go after ephemeras now, got all the weapons already.

7 hours ago, Katinka said:

You can.  I had about a dozen of one so tried transmuting a set of four to get something I had less of.  Figured I could spare four since the eight remaining would still do for 24 liches/sisters and I only need to go after ephemeras now, got all the weapons already.

Oh. i was not aware it was already a thing. Good to know!

Archived