Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Relics and Kuva Floods/Siphons

Tehcaro

Can the Kuva Siphon be made a mission objective and prevent mission extraction if it is not completed.

A requiem relic speed farming meta is causing "conflict" with players who use these missions as a quick method of topping up Kuva .

Most of the time I farm Kuva in Steel Path but sometimes I just need a few 100 to get another roll, however many times I have encountered players who do the normal mission objective and just run to extraction.

In the past this could be explained by low MR players just out of the War-Within that did not yet know what they are meant to be doing, but now I'm seeing players just avoid the siphon deliberately and sometimes getting harassed by players who want get the relic ASAP...

Right now if I do a Kuva flood/siphon and two players decide they want a relic I have 59 second to complete the siphon or make a choice...

Accept I'm getting no Kuva while getting forcefully extracted with them or abort the mission and try again for some Kuva.

Of course I abort the mission as after 2 years of Thralls I have several thousand requiem relics and just want the Kuva which was the original intent of these missions.

lol if this a "speedrun" idea for those idiots then they are the stupidest people i heard of in WF. just solo those missions for actual speeding it. or why not just grind your lich/sister nodes? i usually get relics from hounds in every two missions. 

well i grinded for kuva lich ephemera back in the day so i end up having 100s of relic per requiem number but still i never had to personally grind kuva siphons for them since they drop so often from thralls or hounds.

Archived