Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards need some changes

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Maybe DE could use a point system for rewards you can purchase instead of just random rewards.

just as an example this would be 1 point per sortie completed per day for a week and you either buy during the day or save up to buy better rewards

sculptures=1pt

riven=2pts

catalyst=4pts

reactors=4pts

forma=4pts

exilus adapter=3pts

kuva=3pts

legendary core 7pts

I for one am pretty sick of doing sorties and 95% of the time i get a sculpture and this bugs me because i don't need endo at all and would prefer to get catalysts or rivens or kuva myself but i can't because RNG is a pain in the ass. 

maybe DE could update the reward pool on sorties to add new items that would entice players more so to do sorties.

another possible idea is one many may have mentioned but steel path sorties could be a thing.  this could be more enticing rewards like instead of 6k kuva we'd get 10-12k kuva at the end or a riven of our choice like rifle,pistol,melee ect not random rewards because again random rewards are very very hit or miss. 

i've done a few sorties lately and every time i get a sculpture and it makes me feel like i wasted my time doing the damn sorties in the first place.

I'd like some honest feedback to help this idea along and maybe someone at DE will read this and make sorties better at some point. :-)

well, the idea is good

BUT

It's bad for the game with current design choises. If you will be able to get what you want from sorties - things, that you want, will lose value for you. Which will force you to play less. Same thing applies to nearly everything RNG related in the game right now.

Long story short - It's good way to give people actual rewards that they want, but then you will remove the slot machine, which makes a lot of people addicted to sorties/riven unveiling and all of that stuff.

why most reward altering idea redirects to same idea of lessening plat spending? lol forma - potatoes - exilus are some key items that are constantly brought through plat. also we already have nightwave point system for rewards. lets keep sortie RNG, otherwise no one would get anarsa ayatan xD

Archived