Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey do atmo systems exist?

zaker132

Yeah atmo systems are cursed. They might actually be the single worst thing to grind for in the game, their drop rate doesn't seem right at all and lots of people have talked about it. What's really infuriating is that DE added all the system parts to the Vox Solaris store, but the rank you need to buy them requires Atmo systems to reach, so you're screwed.

Even if you could buy them with plat it'd be something, but as it is now enjoy speedrunning Heist 2 several dozen times until Lady Luck pulls her finger out.

3 hours ago, zaker132 said:

Hey do atmo systems exist?

Nope...

2 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

They might actually be the single worst thing to grind for in the game,

I would say the Peculiar Mods are a far worse... But since so many people never ever see the Atmo System either I guess it makes no Difference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ atleast the Mods have nothing to do with Progression.

2 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

but as it is now enjoy speedrunning Heist 2 several dozen times until Lady Luck pulls her finger out.

It's so bad I actually did the other Heists... Just for alil Variety... Which is funny because I got my Atmo Systems from the 3rd Heist.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

I would say the Peculiar Mods are a far worse...

Atmos is needed for gamplay advance, while peculiar mods are... eastereggs?

Anyway... I remember a bounty update where we would see less dupe rewards, increasing the odds to get new loot after each round. I guess it was just BS.

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

Anyway... I remember a bounty update where we would see less dupe rewards, increasing the odds to get new loot after each round. I guess it was just BS.

Nope.... They actually did implement that feature....... Once...... In an Event. ,😁 And then they Abandoned the idea after the event.... Yeah... That's how DE Operates 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived