Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add more disruptions

baked

17 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Because I can't properly hear the beeping and while there is a tiny visual indicator of which direction the suicide bomber is coming from it's form a much a shorter range than the distance you can hear the beeping and it's super easily lost in all the effects that are constantly sprayed at your screen.

Normally I like the system a lot, although it could be made more accessible.  I had an ear infection for a while and couldn't hear anything out of one ear, and I just became comically inept at finding the Demolishers.   And the Lua map still stresses me out because I can't always make out the direction of the ping, get turned around really easily there, and haven't memorized the spawn points.

Generally though, it's my favorite game mode when I've even a halfway decent squad.  But I don't find it that fun solo, and can be truly awful with team mates who don't know what to do or don't care.

36 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Normally I like the system a lot, although it could be made more accessible.  I had an ear infection for a while and couldn't hear anything out of one ear, and I just became comically inept at finding the Demolishers.   And the Lua map still stresses me out because I can't always make out the direction of the ping, get turned around really easily there, and haven't memorized the spawn points.

Generally though, it's my favorite game mode when I've even a halfway decent squad.  But I don't find it that fun solo, and can be truly awful with team mates who don't know what to do or don't care.

I haven't played the one on lua but so far the kuva fortress has been the worst for me because it has so many multi level tiles with confusing layouts.

7 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

I haven't played the one on lua but so far the kuva fortress has been the worst for me because it has so many multi level tiles with confusing layouts.

I lose my way really easily in the Fortress maps.  But for whatever reason, Disruption itself isn't bad there as long as I can hear the ping.  Definitely the second least comfortable location, but for me, way behind Lua.

Archived