The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The Captured Tenno During Gradivus Dilemma?

AVEOX

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126068-the-gradivus-dilemma-has-ended-tenno/

Edit: In case this isn't clear, the above link about the event ending will tell you everything you need to know. (Read: everything currently confirmed in the aftermath)

That does not answer my question.

Did they or did they not recover those cryopods.

They = recovery team.

Unless we're supposed to make assumptions here.

That does not answer my question.

Did they or did they not recover those cryopods.

They = recovery team.

Unless we're supposed to make assumptions here.

"A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods"

If that isn't apparent enough then I would recommend PMing her yourself as to whether the team made it or not. I think it's obvious they did. Yes, assumptions are to be made here.

"A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods"

If that isn't apparent enough then I would recommend PMing her yourself as to whether the team made it or not. I think it's obvious they did. Yes, assumptions are to be made here.

"A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods"  =/=  "A recovery team has retrieved their cryopods"

But sure let's just jump to an assumption where there is a chance that we could be wrong.

Instead of asking for confirmation so we can be 100% sure.

Edited by AVEOX

My assumption would be that development didn't catch up with the closing of the event. 

The over-abundance of roleplaying doesn't change the fact that this stuff takes ample time to make, and people pretending to be Tenno didn't speed up the development process. Who knew roleplaying doesn't actually impact game development?

Edited by DavidSPD

"A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods"  =/=  "A recovery team has retrieved their cryopods"

But sure let's just jump to an assumption where there is a chance that we could be wrong.

I doubt DE would heavily imply something and then throw a curve in the road.

You know those episodes of Star Trek(Or insert your favorite Sci-fi tv show) where they don't exactly wrap up all the loose ends, but just imply everything went well?

Yeah. It's like that.

I doubt DE would heavily imply something and then throw a curve in the road.

It's just the cinematic from that last livestream threw me off. I was pretty sure those captured Tenno from the event were saved but then we saw Excal and Mag on that clip. Made me question the fate of those captured Tenno.

It's just the cinematic from that last livestream threw me off. I was pretty sure those captured Tenno from the event were saved but then we saw Excal and Mag on that clip. Made me question the fate of those captured Tenno.

how can we know that the captured tenno in the trailer are from those cryopods that were mentioned in the gravidus event? was there any official confirmation/information?

Edited by Tharzul

I understand that using "=/=" is fun and all, but you really should handle with care or else you can get injured. If you wish to be as literal as you're stating, that's fine, but considering that for one they probably wouldn't post that and leave it open(unless there was a follow-up, and there isn't) and for two nobody else here is confused about it, this is a non-issue with a safe implication in the post.

how can we know that the captured tenno in the trailer are from those cryopods that were mentioned in the gravidus event? was there any official confirmation/information?

We can't, once again, implications. It is confirmed Alad has warframes, it is unconfirmed as to how he acquired them. If the Lotus sent out this recovery team and they were stymied, then that will be so stated and it's been long enough I highly doubt such a thing will be said.