Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wanna Know (Strun Wraith Builds)

SalsaCookie

Question

Those still using Strun Wraith, what builds do you have? On mine I have...

Maxed Incendiary Coat

Maxed Flechette

Almost maxed Multishot (Can't remember the name)

Maxed Point Blank

Almost maxed Ammo Stock

Almost maxed Chilling Grasp

It's still not done, I'm running low on fusion cores. But when it's done, I'm planning on adding Blaze.

EDIT: Everything that says almost maxed are 1 away from being maxed.

Edited by SalsaCookie

9 answers to this question

I reset my account after the Survival Event, and I thought that maybe Strun Wraith would follow me since it's event-exclusive, but it didn't. I sent in a ticket a few hours ago to ask if it was possible to get it back. I hope to hear from them soon.

If I had it, my loadout would probably look like this.

I forma'ed my SW a bunch of times.

KOyFcRa.jpg

Depending on what I need I switch around certain mods. For instance, against Corpus and Grineer, I prefer using Charged Shell, while against Infested, I'll put in Incendiary Coat. Vicious Spread is sometimes replaced by Chilling Grasp, but most of the time it stays.

When Armor 2.0 comes, I might have to do some tweakings. However, Fire + a second elemental seems very good so far, from what I read in the spread sheet (Heat + Electricity will create Radiation, which can confuse enemies ; Heat + Cold create Blast, which can stun enemies ; both are great combo elementals).

Edited by Casardis

Flechette and Accelerated blast are a must, as are Blaze, Hell's chamber(your multishot), and point blank. 
I'm still hunting down hell's chamber though. Grineer defense!!! 
Other than that, I do like using ammo stock on it too. Cry rounds also comes in handy. 
I guess that leaves room for one more which can go to anything really. It doesn't really need more firing speed after AB, or less reload speed. 
I'm going to start fiddling with Vile precision, less fire rate, less spread. Make it kind of like the hek but with a lot more power per shot and higher sustained damage with lower burst dps. It might be cool. 
Hellfire works too of course or that... electric damage shotugn mod.... which, I don't think I've ever used. Huh. 

Have you tried tier 3 survivals? I had good luck last time I did a 50min run with a bunch of friends on Triton - Neptune; I got 3 Hell's Chamber from it and 2 Split Chamber.

This was before the supposedly fixed RNG from today of course.

Have you tried tier 3 survivals? I had good luck last time I did a 50min run with a bunch of friends on Triton - Neptune; I got 3 Hell's Chamber from it and 2 Split Chamber.

This was before the supposedly fixed RNG from today of course.

I did not know Tier 3 dropped them. May have to try that. All enemies or just Corpus? 

I don't think any drops changed with the fix, just the way RNG is calculated so it should be fine, thanks! 

I got my first and only (so far) Hell's Chamber on Kepler, Phobos (Grineer Defense), wave 5 reward. Took me a while though, kept hitting the tier 3 defense maps on Saturn, Uranus and Phobos until I got it. I'm currently experimenting with rank 1/2 Seeking Force for Grineer survival maps. Replaced Ammo Stock with Shotgun Ammo Mutation once I got that.