Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dialogue Between Bounty Stages Wastes Too Much Time (Video Attached)

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

As I was playing the Endless Deimos Bounty "Artifact Hunter", it was grueling to deal with the amount of time I'm just sitting there waiting for dialogue to end so I could start my next stage. As you can see, just on the tumor stage alone, I'd wait 40 seconds or more for dialogue to end. A few suggestion I could give:

1) Have a toggle for turning off dialogue when you choose a bounty.

2) Remove dialogue from the last stage finishing as a requirement for the next stage to start.

3) Make it so if you complete a stage before dialogue finishes, it cuts off the rest of the dialogue relevant to that stage. This would create a similar effect of 2.

It's a nightmare to have to just sit there for 1 minute to 1:30 per round doing nothing. A solid 15 minutes of my run was spent waiting. That's just not fun. 

1 hour ago, RobWasHere said:

While issue persist, you can cheat a bit opening and closing Nightwave menu. It will cut off the dialogue and move to next phase. Not sure how fast it is on console.

1 hour ago, expercities said:

You can open and close the nightwave menu to skip dialogues, this only works if you are the host. So if you are with a friend or someone that is the host, tell them to open and close the nightwave menu.

I definitely appreciate the suggestion. Load time of Nightwave kinda sucks on ps4, but I'll try it. Will it simply end all dialogue allowing next stage to begin? 

Beside that point, I feel the problem shouldn't exist to begin with. 

4 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

While issue persist, you can cheat a bit opening and closing Nightwave menu. It will cut off the dialogue and move to next phase. Not sure how fast it is on console.

This.... 

I also found out it can be used to Fix a Bug I encountered in one mission that couldn't start because the Dialogue couldn't Start Either. 😝

Archived