Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us ten times more enemies in solo missions

ZenPaime

Players have asked for years not for DE to add an option to play a mission solo as if you had a full 4 player squad so enemy spawns scaled to it but they never did.

Steel Path Survival missions whoever have very high spawn rates so that would be an option for you, tho still would love if we could make the spawn rates scale further.

I'm not fussed either way about mob numbers.

However I am worried by the drop quantity of life support items in steel path survival, which is directly affected by mob numbers.

At present you can full clear your screen & be going rapidly backwards on life support for the first 20-30 minutes of solo steel path survival - that mode either needs more enemies, or more support drops. I don't care which, but one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-12-01 at 11:24 AM, blupache said:

I'm not fussed either way about mob numbers.

However I am worried by the drop quantity of life support items in steel path survival, which is directly affected by mob numbers.

At present you can full clear your screen & be going rapidly backwards on life support for the first 20-30 minutes of solo steel path survival - that mode either needs more enemies, or more support drops. I don't care which, but one of them.

I have to agree with this, other missions are fine, but in my eyes survival is all about struggling in hordes of enemies, not struggling trying to find someone and look for oxygen….

Archived