Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galvanized Mods acting as a multiplier on certain weapons

Doomelf

The Galvanized mods seem to behave differently on certain weapons. In some cases they give additive base damage and in others act as a final multiplier (similar to Eclipse). I have found a spreadsheet listing how the mods behave on different weapons. I am not the owner of the spreadsheet! Here is the link to it.

Please DE, fix the Galvanized mods already so they do what they are supposed to do.

16 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Eclipse doesn't act like final multiplier. You have it mistaken with Roar.

To quote from the wiki: Eclipse is a "damage buff that applies a multiplicative bonus calculated after a weapon's total damage value". Roar affects weapons and abilities like a faction mod. Eclipse and Roar are both multiplicative bonus, but work in different ways. If you have a faction mod on your weapon Eclipse will multiply the total weapon damage after the faction mod.

20 minutes ago, DarknessNightshade said:

The spreadsheet doesn't really tell us anything other than galvanised mods don't work on radial attacks, which is something we've known is intentional for a while. 

Excuse me? It has a column that shows whether a galvanized mod is multiplicative to base damage mods or not. It clearly shows that at the top.

• 2 months later...

Archived