Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Loves Battlefield 4? (And Warframe)

ZeroJohn

Hello fellow Tenno Operatives!

Myself, I am a huge fan of the Battlefield series, and Warframe of course, but since I have no money, I don't have the game.  I played the beta however, and I loved it.  I even managed to make some fan art of the recon class!  I loved sniping in Beta with my friend on top of buildings.  Anyway, here it is.

zneICt7.jpg

It may look traced, but I pulled up a pic on my desktop and freehanded it.  I was born with steady muscle control so it makes an advantage for me.  If you guys have any fan art for BF4, I would really love to see it!  And make sure to tell me if BF4 is amazing!

It may look traced

fun fact:

often times, people who are guilty of something will come out right from the start claiming not to have done whatever it is they are talking about.

not saying you did op (and i could not care less if you did or did not anyway), just saying that by even saying anything like that in the first place you are making yourself a target for suspicion.

bf4... ok

so it's less stable than bf3.

basically it's a map pack dlc

net code still a piece of S#&$.

dice think that if they would slow game a bit this will solve a problem.

so why should i buy this bullS#&$ of the game?

no ty. i'll pass.

Edited by Althix

bf4... ok

no ty. i'll pass.

Yeah, EA is going down the dark path that the Call of Duty series took. (Among other games.)

Here's the concept of developing a game nowadays: Make a game (e.g.: Modern FPS.) > Did it work out? > Yes? > Develop a new game for the series > Did it work out? > Yes? > Copy & Paste your previous titles > Did it work out > Yes? > Swim in your money stash.

Then the other companies come along: Copy the first game's concept and re-use it as their own, with little new features > Did it work out? > Yes? > Swim in your money stash > But wait! The other company is now making more copies of its own series! > Do the same!

It's just expansion packs everywhere, and I'm not only generally talking about Battlefield and Call of Duty. There are successful titles that messed up big time, and it's sad really. They charge you as much as a fully developed new title, while they've only added a couple of things here and there, and cut on resources, so the game is worse relatively to its ancestor.

sorry to dissapoint you, but BF3 and BF4 are a disgrace to the Game Industry. 

Battlefield used to stand for something, now it's CODfishy with a texture pack. 

and more explosions.

i used to be a Battlefield fan, too.

I understand what you're saying.  I can't really say BF3 was a disgrace, I mean, it was well layered and structured to me, and the multiplayer was awesome.  

bf4... ok

no ty. i'll pass.

In some aspects I am with you, for instance the net code issue and the stability of the game, but I can't quite say it's like a DLC or something.  To me, BF4 Beta (That's the only experience I had) really brought some new things into the game, like zeroing, new guns, vehicles, ect.  But that is how I see it, other people may see it the way I do, and some may see it another way.  I definitely like how you get straight the the point of that too, GG.

*wink*

Its called BattleCRASHER get it right.  Since BC2 the series is total disgrace.  I have yet to play BC 2, 3, or 4 with out it crashing while playing.  The game play pretty much sucks.

For me, Battlefield 3 doesn't crash very often, not at all usually.  BF4 is still unstable since it's recent release, so I can't blame that.  I understand your points though, and I respect them.

I understand what you're saying.  I can't really say BF3 was a disgrace, I mean, it was well layered and structured to me, and the multiplayer was awesome.  

BF4 should have been a free expansion for BF3. 

but BF3, while it had a few neat features - like vaulting, and a VASTLY better armored warfare model - was overall, not a Battlefield game. BF4 is also, not a Battlefield game. 

the Multiplayer in these titles is actually the worst part, the sole fact that there's an M1613 w/ RDS, Foregrip, Heavy Barrel/Supressor combo in every shooter nowadays(for those not aware, i mean a gun and any attachments that is statistically superior in all cases to every other gun in the entire game), that ALONE, already kills half of the enjoyment the game could possibly have.

and that's half of a bar that isn't filled that well to start with. 

Battlefield used to reward players for being skillful. now, it's just like any other shooter, whoever glued their trigger down first, wins. everyone uses 31 bullets to kill a single person, because they can. 

i remember the days of true multiplayer shooters where the game was truly rewarding to play. 4 bullets per customer, and i move on. conserving my ammunition so i can be useful to my team, and we can successfully complete the objective. 

they are infact a disgrace to the Industry. 

i literally won't accept any other opinions on this, it's just too depressingly true. i won't force it upon anyone, just know that there is no argument against this MASSIVE issue. 

edit:

new guns

there are no new guns. all of the guns in each Caliber operate on the exact same principles. every gun is a model & texture change on every other one. 

sure, real firearms are all rather similar. i know. so guns that are almost identical in performance to one another? DON'T HAVE THEM IN THE GAME. don't have 8 5.56x45mm Assault Rifles that ALL do the same f*cking thing. it's a waste of the players' time. 

there are PLENTY of firearms games could have that bring something unique to the field. but that takes effort to develop, rather than just writing the functions for a set of guns, and using the same function with slightly modified stats for 60 guns, but only having like, 5 different 'presets' that guns categorize into. 

also, in BF3, there was only one gun. M16A3. 

BF4, only one gun. AK-12. 

no other guns exist in these two titles. because those two Assault Rifles do everything a small arms fire weapon would ever need to do. the best Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Machine Gun, Submachine Gun, and Tactical Marksman weapon. 

they do everything

edit2:

anyone that truly is an advocate for the potential and enjoyment that the Shooter Genre has to offer, should really play Hard Reset. 

Hard Reset is a beautiful game. difficulty spikes, and bosses ranging from dafuq difficult to silly easy, are the only issues that Hard Reset really has. and those are totally overlookable once you grasp and start evolving in Hard Reset. 

Hard Reset is a masterful game. i was blown away at the experience i had throughout the game. 

Flying Wild Pig has my permanent interest in any future games they make. because their debut title was... just stunning. 

Edited by taiiat

brought some new things into the game, like zeroing, new guns, vehicles, ect.  But that is how I see it, other people may see it the way I do, and some may see it another way.  I definitely like how you get straight the the point of that too, GG.

*wink*

this stuff have zero value to me. 

vehicles, new guns all this S#&$ means nothing to me. and most certainly it's not worthy of 50 euro.

there can be no fair competition with horrible net code. because it doesn't matter can you control each bullet from your gun or not. if enemy sees you first you are dead. especially in close combat.

and i am not talking about public games with cripples.

Edited by Althix

would love BF4 if it wasn't so @(*()$ unstable.

2142 will always be my favourite, but BF4 isn't too bad (apart from Operation Locker. That map is @(*()$ awful)

At the moment, BF4 is a prime example of why I'm never going to pre-order a game ever again. (Except The Witcher 3. I know that CDPR won't disappoint)

2142 will always be my favourite

someone that actually likes 2142? o.0

i thought i was the sole being in the 2142 species. 

ah, 2142. interesting gamemodes, a drastically differt Art Style that flowed really well, mindblowingly good detail on vehicles and weapons(for it's time), etc.

and you pay Developers money before you get to see their product? *snort* i stopped doing that years ago. too much money wasted on garbage games that people consider to be great, but are really horrible. 

people set their bar SO low. 

someone that actually likes 2142? o.0

i thought i was the sole being in the 2142 species. 

ah, 2142. interesting gamemodes, a drastically differt Art Style that flowed really well, mindblowingly good detail on vehicles and weapons(for it's time), etc.

and you pay Developers money before you get to see their product? *snort* i stopped doing that years ago. too much money wasted on garbage games that people consider to be great, but are really horrible. 

people set their bar SO low. 

I'm still waiting for the day that DICE makes 2143. Though, considering how BF3/BF4 have/are, I'm not too optimistic. :(

There were rumours of BF4 having a 2143 DLC. I hope that's not true. 2143 needs its own game, not some S#&$ty DLC.

I actually think BF4 is the only game I've ever pre-ordered. Never again. Never.

(Apart from The Witcher 3. And probably FFX HD)