Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Get Warframe to Monthly Events! <3

_SYNTHDEMON_

Was thinking for a couple years now. But I've been brainstorming for a while, And I've seen a couple of concepts that kept returning my attention

Imagine a Monthly Event like this!:

A Tower that spawns on the Plains of Eidolon, Fortuna and Deimos

A Tower with 100 floors of enemies. 

- Each 10th or 20th floor will have a Boss Battle like:

- The Eidolon's strongest (on PoE) as final stage battle but then with 3x the amount of health (or more, almost unkillable is hella fun tbh, give us some tension! yeahh) 

- Deimos that Strong infested being like Zealot, but please make it like a Dark Lord Soldier, a True Demon

- Fortuna as Final Boss an Even stronger version of the Orb Vallis Giant...  Make her Return with some Ancient Force

All the floors will have their own amount of Waves. Which will eventually increase the total amount of enemies spawning in the map. 

having us to squad up as a TRUE TENNO and avoid getting slaughtered!

Our passion to be comrades will grow troughout the progress...

Make the Bounty Reward go topnotch. Each Tower that has been conquered by your squad (4 - 6  members) have a reward like

20k endo,

3 forma Blueprints,

4 random arcanes ( with their own droprates obv.)

a riven

catalysts

reactors

some powermods like we got lately, so godlike (<3 still makes my heart melt)

This is my part of the idea! PLEASE NOTICE: 

All your idea's are welcome! Take something away from this idea and make it your own! It's all appreciated! The more it spreads the greater the chance DE would love to see us happy about it!

LET'S GO!

1 hour ago, _SYNTHDEMON_ said:

Make the Bounty Reward go topnotch.

1 hour ago, _SYNTHDEMON_ said:

3 forma Blueprints,

Forma blueprints aren’t “top notch”. They should be built Forma. How long do you think one cycle to get rewards would take? Now how long would it take to get three Forma BPs from relics? I would perhaps not give rivens as a reward, because it locks everyone that cannot hold more out. A decent monthly event like this would probably work better to give reward tokens so you can pick your prizes. Some other rewards (like your list) could be given on completion. If the goal is for it to be more aimed towards endgame we need the option to pick our prizes, because that would be more useful.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Forma blueprints aren’t “top notch”. They should be built Forma. How long do you think one cycle to get rewards would take? Now how long would it take to get three Forma BPs from relics? I would perhaps not give rivens as a reward, because it locks everyone that cannot hold more out. A decent monthly event like this would probably work better to give reward tokens so you can pick your prizes. Some other rewards (like your list) could be given on completion. If the goal is for it to be more aimed towards endgame we need the option to pick our prizes, because that would be more useful.

That sounds like a great idea indeed! 

Archived