Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love It When De Drags It Out With Better Songs Each Time!

Arlayn

Title is sarcasm... I hate it! I want a Soundtrack of this game so badly! I love that song from the Alad V. Trailer. Wish I could have the sound track for that, and a soundtrack of the song used in DC for when they show their work in videos. Is their music team completely separate from DE? Is that why a soundtrack, or even some kind of short version of the songs can't be put somewhere for us to listen to, or be sold in a soundtrack? Cause I would buy it... REALLY...

Could do like one of those buy single song, and download it type deal. Great way to make money for the game.

Well hopefully when Warframe comes on Ps4 they'll put more music into it...

Right we have the Tenno with their drums. Corpus with their techno music. And I can't really put my finger on infested or Grineer. All in due time I guess...

Infested need a REALLY creepy soundtrack or two with eerie sounds and stuff. Grineer need some kind of war/military like music,or at least a feeling of that.

Well hopefully when Warframe comes on Ps4 they'll put more music into it...

Right we have the Tenno with their drums. Corpus with their techno music. And I can't really put my finger on infested or Grineer. All in due time I guess...

Stalker has his own theme song too you know.

I have the perfect ost for the grineer actually.

There you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QyQ9PsOj6A

lol I was thinking along the lines of the president's theme from Final Fantasy VII for marches, or special parties for the Queens, and then when the Grineer are kicking some butt throw in some audiomachine blitzkrieg.

but no.

DE should stick with its own style of music that it has been doing. Its music is absolutely beautiful, and amazing. The newest one from the Alad V trailer is the most epic yet though. Too bad we have no extremist who can clean out the words and make the song as pure as physically possible for listening purposes like they did with Sins of the Father in the Metal Gear Solid 5 trailer.

Infested need Michael Jackson's "Thriller" lol

Thriller will play when small groups of Infested are attacking.

It will swap to Thriller in G Major when a lot of them are coming, like during Mobile Defense.

"'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike

You know it's-a heavy unit approaching