Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New set teleport somewhat unreliable

Vipermagi

While using the Teleport on Heavy Attack function from Amar's set, I've noticed that the teleport often leaves me next to the targeted enemy, or even behind them in rare occasions. It might have to do with momentum being carried over? I haven't been able to pin that down due to limited time - should be able to put some more time into it later tomorrow, probably. Regardless, it's very awkward to whiff a Heavy Attack due to this inconsistent behaviour, and with smaller weapons (...Nepheri, for example), you really do feel it. With attack ranges as they are, it shouldn't be necessary to teleport right up against the enemy: moving the 'landing point' about 1-1.5m towards the origin point could make this feel much nicer to use? Just tossing ideas around. 

Amar's set is dope btw, I'm loving it so far <3 

I haven't heavily tested it as well but I've seen something like this with weapon with long wind up speed - Ghoulsaw. As fair I remember before heavy attack start (after charge) you can still move so I could teleport to enemy but move a little.

Archived