The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confession Thread

Dopey

-I bought the Kara helmet when it first came out, before 2 alerts / getting it for free.

-I tend to think of my Valkyr as my "maid".

-I have a Forma'ed Loki.

-I have a Fanfiction of the Immortal Sisters (Trinity and Valkyr) making out.

-BOOBS.

- Reached mastery 15 within 250 hours of game time

- bought so much plat i dont even keep count anymore

- own every non event weapons and warframes potatoed

- always consider myself the best player

- let my irl mood affect other players, good or bad

- played an average of 7 ish hours a day since i started

I set 1million battle pay up for 196 tickets on Sinai, Jupiter and single handedly brought the  Eclipse alliance vault down to 0. Consider this my 24 hour notice of resignation in case i did not make myself clear in the raid call chat earlier.

waht

Edited by -CdG-Nova

I set 1million battle pay up for 196 tickets on Sinai, Jupiter and single handedly brought the  Eclipse alliance vault down to 0. Consider this my 24 hour notice of resignation in case i did not make myself clear in the raid call chat earlier.

*Bows*

We have a winner! 

Holy cow this thread is back.

Anyways, back on topic:

-I wish I had a little more confidence in posting in the forums, I dunno why I'm sort of shy like that.

-Same goes for PUGs as I tend to solo a lot more than anything else.

-Even though I prefer to side with the Corpus in invasions, I've been siding with the Grineer out of spite because a friend of mine literally said he doesn't give a f*** about faction balance and distribution and would gladly drive the Grineer off the starchart if he could.

-I actually got called a 'c***' by this 'friend' because I refused to revive him when he got downed a la Bombards and Napalms during a Beacon farming session on Ceres, now I vow to never let this sack of dirt in my games again. I didn't want to lose my Nyx's last revive because we needed the CC.

-it took me forever to get my Rhino to rank thirty because he bored the hell out of me, I'll never understand how people find him fun. I gave him a chance, I really did.

-I love taking my time on certain missions and opening every locker and breaking every container. 

-I actually get a huge kick out of falling through the map every once in a while, something about falling endlessly into oblivion because there was a hole by an elevator just seems to send my sides into orbit.

- Trinity and Nova will be some of the last frames I will level up.

- Hydroid is by far my favourite frame. It's awesome!

- I actually enjoy a lot slow and methodical gameplay during survival and hate when everyone is running around like crazy. I'm dreamng of being able to play my frost competitively in a 2h T3 survival.

- I like when stuff hits so hard it's unforgiving and causes a team wipe if someone does a mistake.

- Last but not least, I think MOAs are cute. I love their sounds and animations. I'd kill for a MOA pet just to see it wandering around me and doing its odd noise. Yes, I know...

Edited by sixmille

Someone give this man a cookie

That wasn't very nice.

-I hit the elevator button before people can get on, so they have to wait.

-I randomly make waypoints in hopes people will go to it and see nothing there.

-I wait right next to extraction, and then extract when it's at 5 seconds.

-I purposely ignore downed teammates and don't make any attempt to revive them.

-I AFK in ODD on top of the buildings, and let my teammates do all the work while I do something else.

Edited by xelle

-I utterly despise Trinity's appearance and abilities.

-I love playing Rhino and just not caring.

-I use a permanent-Invis Loki in Survivals and love every second of it.

-I only keep weapons that I like the look of. Everything else is mastery fodder.

-I got the Detron in two days with two encounters with the Harvester. I don't even like the weapon.

- I have a lvl 30 Soma with 0 kills

- If a Valkyr needs reviving I let someone else do it

- I don't like Valkyr players

- I honestly believe anyone asking for "more endgame" is an idiot

- I main Ash, Volt, Vauban and Zephyr. no regrets.

- I have only forma'd about 4 times because I can't be bothered to re-level a weapon. I have a lot of forma.

- I really think Warframe has the potential to be a great game, but the focus on OP weapons and frames and malnourished content over more interesting moment to moment gameplay is a detriment I can't ignore

- I have done ODA three times. Helmet. Systems. Chassis, in that order.

- I have logged in everyday for 2 months and I really don't need to.

Good guy skitz0.

- Excalibur has always been my favorite frame, even though he seems underpowered compared to most other frames

- I stack up on catalysts and reactors -- yet never use them. Bad habit from closed beta where they were too hard to acquire.

You deserve the greatest cookie ever made