Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Build.

Atlas_Prime_Endures

Question

Hello, so heres my issue, I'm an Atlas main nerd that barely uses any other frames that doesn't punch stuffs with unga bunga rock powers, so I'm quite clueless about the finer arts of using booty frames, so the other day i was messing around with a few of my unplayed frames n tried out mesa. I figured I could have a change of pace and go full Gun Fu on mobs, but my issues is that.. no matter what I try my Mesa deals piss poor damages with her 4. Maybe I'm not understanding her enough or I might just mod her badly, so does anyone have a decent build for her? Iwould be very grateful to you all.

PS. needs to be steelpath-ready.

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Atlas_Prime_Endures said:

no matter what I try my Mesa deals piss poor damages with her 4. Maybe I'm not understanding her enough or I might just mod her badly, so does anyone have a decent build for her?

Well... Unlike Atlas... Mesa's 4th Ability has its own Modding Screen.... If for whatever Reason Regulators still don't deal that much Damage then try Squeezing Anemic Agility into your Build.... And if that's still not Enough then try Rank 5 Arcane Velocity...

Archived