The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera Idea

WereGopher

We have a lot of powerful frames, but i feel that none of the ephemeras add weight to the frame. Imagine Atlas shattering the ground with every heavy step, or Gauss breaking the land under the force of his speed. I like to imagine this ephemera being a mix of Eidolon and Spore. Model the rocks like the Spore growths but have them burst out from under foot like Eidolon. As for names i have either Quaking step or Shattering step in mind but an open to suggestions. 

1 hour ago, NIX-01 said:

imagine the wings ephemera can flap when gliding, different animation with different movement would be so cool

This just made me wish Chroma could be an actual Dragon warframe. He can flap his wings via his passive, ONCE! And they only show for a second.

Just boring

He's more of a Dr.Strange themed warframe than he is a dragon, I'll never forget my disappointment when he was first released. He looked and sounded so cool and then we got him and he was so lame. Vex armor was, and still is, all he's known for. He's not known for ANYTHING dragon related! You don't hear of horrifying fire attacks, you don't hear of wings or any fear of being eatin alive by anything, no increased size, no teeth, no NOTHING

It still hurts

Archived