Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips n’ Tricks: for new Clan/ Alliance Leaders. 

(PSN)Hallowed_Shrine

Tips n’ Tricks: for new Clan/ Alliance Leaders

Here’s just some food for thought. The Clan/ Alliance success depends upon its total members progress & participation. As Clan/ Alliance completion is the single most daunting “End Game” content. Made for players, and by players. These are just a few notions I came up with after starting my own Clan/ Alliance that may have made things easyier, had I Know what I know now, or had though of just a bit sooner when trying to gain some Clan/ Alliance progression. If anyone else has any suggestions, modifications, or more/ other advice for new clan leaders. I would be happy to hear it!

1. Open your star chart. Do all nodes completely to open up arbitrations & the steelpath, before Recruiting to your Clan/ or joining an alliance.

2. Finish all Main story/ quest lines, before starting your Clan/ or joining an alliance.

3. Reach at least Rank 4 in all open-worlds, before starting a Clan/ or joining an alliance. 

4. Finish all Labs n’ if possible polychrome colors before, ranking your clan up to A Shadow Ranked Clan. 

5. Get your Clan an Custom Emblem once you, or before reaching A Shadow Ranked Clan.

6. Finish all Current Decorating n’ polychroming (coloring) of rooms within your clan before, ranking up your clan to A Storm Ranked Clan.

7. Reach all of the above & if possible get your clan A Discord, before Ranking the clan up to A Mountain Ranked Clan.

8. Get your Alliance a Discord page & custom Emblem, before you start recruiting Shadow Ranked clans to your alliance. 

9. Complete all of the above before, ranking your clan up to A Mountain Ranked Clan/ or Starting your own Alliance. 

10. Completely finish with the above list, & with 100ish ‘Shadow Clans’ or a total of 3000+ Alliance member, in your alliance before ranking your clan up to A Moon Ranked Clan. 

Note: This is not in an attempt to tell anyone how to run thier perspective clans.

I agree with some, far from all of that.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

1. Open your star chart. Do all nodes completely to open up arbitrations & the steelpath, before starting your Clan/ or joining an alliance.

2. Finish all Main story/ quest lines, before starting your Clan/ or joining an alliance.

3. Reach at least Rank 4 in all open-worlds, before starting a Clan/ or joining an alliance. 

4. Finish all Labs n’ if possible polychrome colors before, ranking your clan up to A Shadow Ranked Clan. 

5. Get your Clan an Custom Emblem once you, or before reaching A Shadow Ranked Clan.

6. Finish all Current Decorating n’ polychroming (coloring) of rooms within your clan before, ranking up your clan to A Storm Ranked Clan.

7. Reach all of the above & if possible get your clan A Discord, before Ranking the clan up to A Mountain Ranked Clan.

8. Get your Alliance a Discord page & custom Emblem, before you start recruiting Shadow Ranked clans to your alliance. 

9. Complete all of the above before, ranking your clan up to A Mountain Ranked Clan/ or Starting your own Alliance. 

10. Completely finish with the above list, & with 10ish ‘Shadow Clans’ or a total of 300+ Alliance member, in your alliance before ranking your clan up to A Moon Ranked Clan. 

1. I agree with this to an extent, it's not needed though, but definitely nice to do. (Nice to have, not need to have)

2. Also good to do, far from needed. (Nice to have, not need to have)

3. Not at all needed. (Nice to have, not need to have)

4. Not at all needed, but nice to have done. Generally, all research is nice to have done before ranking your clan up to another tier, but that really depends on the members and how willing they are to contribute and help as well. (Good clan and awesome members, then it doesn't matter, otherwise I definitely agree with this one for sure)
5. Not at all needed. Custom clan emblems are nice to have, not need to have. Make one you like, since it costs plat to change it. (another nice to have, not need to have)
6. I don't get why? If you redecorate/repolychrome your dojo from time to time, then this one is obsolete.
7. Having a discord is definitely helpful, or any other type of VC/clan server. There's also no need to rank your clan up further if you do not want to.
8. If you've made an alliance, then that is a possible thing to do. Really depends on what you want to do with your alliance. Website really isn't needed, but it is nice to have.
9. I don't get this point, if we look at point 8, so I can't say much here. I assumed a website would be made at the same time as the alliance, or after the alliance was made and you had figured out what the alliance was all about.
10. I don't get why alliance size is a prerequisite for how big your clan should be or become.

Some of the points you've made I can see the logic behind, and if someone wants to make a maximum tier clan and alliance, then your points are very, very valid. But if a new player saw this list and just wanted a clan for themselves and their friends, with room for a few strangers, that list could surely scare them out of trying. 

I myself have a very social, but small (shadow) clan, with a small alliance (just our clan and one other shadow clan) - we're very happy with that. There's many ways of having and running a clan.

You have extremely good points, about doing research before ranking the clan up, if possible, since every research gets more expensive with each tier rank-up. It's not so bad when it's from Ghost to Shadow - IF you have great members who wants to do the farming with you!

I threw in my two cents on your post. I hope you don't see it as me being a **** - I'm not trying to. I just fear newbies could get scared of all those steps, especially having to unlock Steel path before even considering having a clan. I didn't even know what steel path was, when I made my clan. 🤣

Have a great one! ❤️

16 hours ago, Brat said:

1. I agree with this to an extent, it's not needed though, but definitely nice to do. (Nice to have, not need to have)

2. Also good to do, far from needed. (Nice to have, not need to have)

3. Not at all needed. (Nice to have, not need to have)

4. Not at all needed, but nice to have done. Generally, all research is nice to have done before ranking your clan up to another tier, but that really depends on the members and how willing they are to contribute and help as well. (Good clan and awesome members, then it doesn't matter, otherwise I definitely agree with this one for sure)
5. Not at all needed. Custom clan emblems are nice to have, not need to have. Make one you like, since it costs plat to change it. (another nice to have, not need to have)
6. I don't get why? If you redecorate/repolychrome your dojo from time to time, then this one is obsolete.
7. Having a discord is definitely helpful, or any other type of VC/clan server. There's also no need to rank your clan up further if you do not want to.
8. If you've made an alliance, then that is a possible thing to do. Really depends on what you want to do with your alliance. Website really isn't needed, but it is nice to have.
9. I don't get this point, if we look at point 8, so I can't say much here. I assumed a website would be made at the same time as the alliance, or after the alliance was made and you had figured out what the alliance was all about.
10. I don't get why alliance size is a prerequisite for how big your clan should be or become.

Some of the points you've made I can see the logic behind, and if someone wants to make a maximum tier clan and alliance, then your points are very, very valid. But if a new player saw this list and just wanted a clan for themselves and their friends, with room for a few strangers, that list could surely scare them out of trying. 

I myself have a very social, but small (shadow) clan, with a small alliance (just our clan and one other shadow clan) - we're very happy with that. There's many ways of having and running a clan.

You have extremely good points, about doing research before ranking the clan up, if possible, since every research gets more expensive with each tier rank-up. It's not so bad when it's from Ghost to Shadow - IF you have great members who wants to do the farming with you!

I threw in my two cents on your post. I hope you don't see it as me being a **** - I'm not trying to. I just fear newbies could get scared of all those steps, especially having to unlock Steel path before even considering having a clan. I didn't even know what steel path was, when I made my clan. 🤣

Have a great one! ❤️

Not at all.

I appreciate your Feedback!

I will say that these are the types of responses I was hoping to stay away from, lol.

"Nice to have" & "Not Needed". I'm hoping to develope a way for younger clans to streamline thier success. It is true that not all of this is required to build a successful Clan/ Alliance, but aulturnitly these are what the majority of questions I am asked when recruiting new members to either the Clan or Alliance. Can my people 'Steel Path', or do you have emblems, as well as is my dojo Fully Decorated & How many members in Clan/ Alliance, ect.....

I suppose what i'm looking for here is a semi-majority agreement about what makes Creating & Curating, not only faster but easier to implament for newbies. A set of course of action that can, and release some of those FEARS, with a guide to look reference.

In addition, the number of folks i'm quoting is based upon the fact that an alliance only allow 4000 people. Therefore if your intent is to become a moon clan, you will automaticlly have to account for 1000 of your own members. As well as the fact that 100 Shadow clans is the other 3000 members. It's an example...

Thanks Again!

Archived