Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive+gunmode

JUSTIN-Afterlife-

Hello there,   

Glaive+gunmode

Quote:: Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

MY Question Now:

is it Possible to make an Option to Bind the Heavyattack (so the Throwing explosion on the Glaive) to the Orignal Heavyattack KEY as said in The Keybindings in the Games´s Option

Because so u can Seperate the Scondary Fire from ur Gun, and the Heavyattack Explosion from the Glaive.

For me ist Really annoying

Hope some Players Support this Message

THX in Advance DE

it would be easier for them to just delete the 'Glaive dual wield' from the game as Melee instant switch has made it obsolete and literally a downgrade from not existing.
holding something that isn't compatible with 'Glaive dual wield' lets you use the full features of both your Secondary and Melee, so it's just an upgrade now.

the only difference is what you have in your Hands but i really don't think we should be putting Gameplay as second to how it looks in Captura.

55 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the only difference is what you have in your Hands

No. Glaive dual weilding allows you to effectively use the glaive as a shield when killing with a secondary weapon. This is fairly effective, and I'd hate to see yet another fun feature deleted from the game.

The real answer is the opposite of what DE did - after the rework, you would explode the glaive with the attack button in dual wield mode, and with the heavy attack button in melee mode. They unified it the wrong way, exploding with the melee button was FAR superior, as you could keep it held down to automatically start the next throw once it returned.

Now you have to explode with the heavy attack button, then hold the attack button to rethrow, and this is not only far less convenient (and conflicts with secondary alt fire), it can also cause your glaive to be stuck in hand and not throwing at all despite holding the attack button under certain circumstances.

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

No. Glaive dual weilding allows you to effectively use the glaive as a shield when killing with a secondary weapon. This is fairly effective, and I'd hate to see yet another fun feature deleted from the game.

The real answer is the opposite of what DE did - after the rework, you would explode the glaive with the attack button in dual wield mode, and with the heavy attack button in melee mode. They unified it the wrong way, exploding with the melee button was FAR superior, as you could keep it held down to automatically start the next throw once it returned.

Now you have to explode with the heavy attack button, then hold the attack button to rethrow, and this is not only far less convenient (and conflicts with secondary alt fire), it can also cause your glaive to be stuck in hand and not throwing at all despite holding the attack button under certain circumstances.

i'm just looking for the simplest way to address the most important problems - fixing it the right way is.... well, you know, unlikely. parity with everything else in the game would be pretty acceptable and is more likely to happen.

Archived