Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive races on Deimos was a terrible idea (move Feverspine)

Els236

For those of you who do not know, there is a special K-Drive body, that counts for mastery, locked behind a specific K-Drive race on Deimos. This race doesn't even show up everyday either.

K-Drive races are OK on Orb Vallis, because there aren't enemies absolutely everywhere - you have some respite from them - and the geometry of O.V isn't terrible.

On Deimos though? Oh my lord. 

Deimos' geometry is so full of potholes, small ledges, trees, bushes, plants, broken terrain, etc, that every 2 seconds you will likely clip something and go flying off into the sunset, leading to needing a restart of your race (or the race for the Feverspine).

On top of that, Eximus knocking you off the board (or charging at you and making you fly off again), things shooting at you from 200m away, or, the best thing, is when you have to grind on a tiny 2-foot wide ledge and those god-forsaken drone-things fly at you and make you fall into the valley.

Please for the love of every collector's sanity, move the Feverspine blueprint to Grandma's shop, even if the BP costs 50k standing (or some amount of Grandma tokens) and/or requires a Seriglass shard / Scintillant.

When I started K-drive, took me less than 30 minutes to complete all races in deimos to get all 4 pieces... lucky? Maybe. But they are not that bad... just need a bit of practice.

Mods also make a huge difference. Mobility/support mods like +jump, +grind are important.

They key is to stay as simple as possible, especially if you have no mod at all.

The pit is the hardest part but it's doable even without double jump with the bondi k-drive 

Charge your jump as much as possible to gain airtime wich gives you time to aim for the branch. Grind when your on it, charge your jump a little bit and release it slightly before the end.  For the end you should be fine, even if some obelisks can be annoying.

Archived