Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Editing

Ceress_Hex

DE, is there any chance in the future for some kind of overhead view "floor plan/blueprint" style of dojo editing?  I've inherited a clan, and the dojo has a few good rooms, but a spaghetti bowl of useless hallways, multiple floors, and dead ends. 

Finding my way around the mess of a layout to try and cut out all the waste without being able to easily see what rooms are where, what can be removed, and there being no way to move the things I do want to keep is...frustrating and off-putting.  Additionally, the long wait time to destroy/delete any room or hallway makes it very difficult to manage and keep track of any edits in the odd play times I get to myself.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

...additionally, or instead of the above, how about an option to simultaneously destroy everything in the Dojo, except for the designated spawn room? 

Even if it costs plat.  I do not have the free time in my adult life, to meander around someone else's horrible mess to try and figure out the destroy order for what is essentially a tangled bowl of hallway/room spaghetti, nor the long destruction time.  😑

• 10 months later...