Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to improve the content structure of warframe and create a solid endgame

Sr.Dr.Ludwig

Yesterday I started thinking about how I could improve the content structure that Warframe currently has and how they could give us challenges, but I realized that Warframe with the structure it currently has (the gods called Warframes and their missions) cannot give real challenges since freedom it will always remove the challenge, warframe has to find a balance between freedom and challenge, the challenge can be found in more vulnerable things such as the tenno himself and the traveler or the grinniers, corpus (playable) there if a structure can be made of content with challenges with controlled mechanics where developers can design missions in a more optimal way and would give the game great replayability, I know it sounds like sacrificing the gameplay of the game but don't see it as that if not as a different way to play the game I play something that only veterans enjoy since a veteran who has 3000 hours playing with all the warframes always making mincemeat of do believe me that you will enjoy feeling vulnerability with a Pj who is not a god on earth (but who can be with the player's ability) something like other games do that hook a lot I know that giving examples is wrong but one would be the soul saga That doesn't have much to do with the fact that they are very different games, but what I mean is that you can control the level design a little more and create a more challenging content structure to achieve a solid end game that Warframe still doesn't have and that needs to.

2 hours ago, Sr.Dr.Ludwig said:

I know that giving examples is wrong but one would be the soul saga

Giving examples is good. But just defaulting to "make it likes souls" is not. I do not think we need anything like that game implemented. Your idea might be good, but you need a better example as your explanation does not make a lot of sense.

All those things you're describing are usually niche and fall into oblivion one week later as no one cares about that.

Side activities are fine, but it's not reasonable to expect DE to spend god-knows-how-much development time on a secondary activity. Additionally, there is no monetization possible when we're talking about Corpus/Grineer/Operator/Drifted gameplay, except a very few customization here and there.

Furthermore, let's be real, most of the players have nothing against challenging/different content, but most players are here to play "Gods" against tons of useless enemies you slaughter endlessly. That's, like, the very definition of Warframe and changing that would alienate a good chunk of the playerbase, while trying to appeal to another profile that may not even be interested at all.

Archived