Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A serious bug after disabling directx 10

Nstsuki

My computer was originally directx 10 and after this update I found that I had to use direct 11 to play games, so I updated directx 11,But I still can't play the game after the update, the client still reminds me that it is directx10, and I made sure that I am now directx 11 after the diagnosis report and the directx diagnosis of windows.

My graphics card is gtx 1050ti, the system is Windows7 64 bit.

Please help me.

47分钟前 , Nstsuki 说:

My computer was originally directx 10 and after this update I found that I had to use direct 11 to play games, so I updated directx 11,But I still can't play the game after the update, the client still reminds me that it is directx10, and I made sure that I am now directx 11 after the diagnosis report and the directx diagnosis of windows.

My graphics card is gtx 1050ti, the system is Windows7 64 bit.

Please help me.

I have the same problem

1小时前 , [DE]Momaw 说:

I'm not sure what you are reporting...  Warframe's support for DirectX 10 ended last year. When you click "Settings" in the launcher, what is the "Graphics API" set to?

Before this update ,i can login game normal . i'm sure i have install the DirectX 11 correctly ,but now update page prompt me support for DirectX 10 has ended .

3分钟前 , LillyRaccune 说:

Are you using the Standalone client? Or the Steam version? Or the Epic Games version?

When is the last time you uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe?

Steam version,i have reinstalled game just now...

Just now, Farrly said:

Steam version,i have reinstalled game just now...

Good to know. Silly question: is your Windows7 as updated as possible?

3 hours ago, Nstsuki said:

My graphics card is gtx 1050ti

What brand of manufacturer is your card? (Asus, MSI, etc) Is that brand software up to date?

Way to go for keeping your PC on Win7! 👍 The only downside is that it won't aggressively update certain background things automatically. But that is where we come in with our troubleshooting questions.

You may need to manually update things from the Device Manager screen.

esYfisJ.png

5分钟前 , LillyRaccune 说:

What brand of manufacturer is your card? (Asus, MSI, etc) Is that brand software up to date?

Way to go for keeping your PC on Win7! 👍 The only downside is that it won't aggressively update certain background things automatically. But that is where we come in with our troubleshooting questions.

esYfisJ.png

The point of my problem is i can play normally before this update :sadcry:

17 minutes ago, qwlhdwz said:

Do not know whether to install KB2670888 this patch has no use, or need to upgrade win10 system can

According to a user post on this Chinese forum, KB2670888 would help but you may need to tweak the EE.cfg file... It was hard to fully comprehend, but they said they were using a GTX1060 card.

https://www-hdr12-com.translate.goog/archives/电脑游戏出现致命错误.html?_x_tr_sl=zh-CN&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

8小时前 , [DE]Momaw 说:

我不确定你在报告什么...Warframe对DirectX 10的支持于去年结束。当您在启动器中单击 “设置” 时,“图形API” 设置为什么?

but I can play normally,until last renew。

6小时前 , LillyRaccune 说:

esYfisJ.png

this is my old pc,my new pc has in school😂

hace 22 horas, [DE]Momaw dijo:

I'm not sure what you are reporting...  Warframe's support for DirectX 10 ended last year. When you click "Settings" in the launcher, what is the "Graphics API" set to?

I think this is what's happening to some users:

asd.png

Before the Echoes of War update everything was working fine.

I have DirectX 11, I know that support for DX10 ended last year, but the game has been working fine until now. After the update the Graphics API option is greyed out.

We're investigating this. You should not be required to Windows 10, this seems like just a problem with the Launcher's ability to detect your system's DirectX level.

Update:
We identified the problem and added a workaround to the launcher for the next hotfix.  However, please be aware that at least for some machines we can confirm that this problem is a result of not using Windows Update to install official OS patches. We encourage everybody using Windows PCs to stay up to date.

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Momaw a dit :

We're investigating this. You should not be required to Windows 10, this seems like just a problem with the Launcher's ability to detect your system's DirectX level.

Gigabyte Radeon R7 360 OC 2GB DDR5 (128 bit) 2x DVI, HDMI, DP (GV-R736OC-2GD) OP windows 7 sp Enterprise , fresh instal and all needed drivers up to date . 

Have same crash after last update ,,, Warframe Launcher can't detect DIRECTX11 ,
Game work normally before update , Digital Extremes - you couse this problem to many PC windows 7 user's please fix what you crap .

hace 24 minutos, BerserkAgonY dijo:

Gigabyte Radeon R7 360 OC 2GB DDR5 (128 bit) 2x DVI, HDMI, DP (GV-R736OC-2GD) OP windows 7 sp Enterprise , fresh instal and all needed drivers up to date . 

Have same crash after last update ,,, Warframe Launcher can't detect DIRECTX11 ,
Game work normally before update , Digital Extremes - you couse this problem to many PC windows 7 user's please fix what you crap .

There's no need to be harsh, these problems annoy everyone, but calm down. They're already working on fixing the problem.

Archived