Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A litany of operator issues

Genitive

Hello, it is time for another operator thread. I'm going to focus on visual aspect only in this one. Most of the issues are related to operator suit rework that happened, I think, 4 years ago. I believe it is about time to do something about it. I'm not going to talk about hair since it is being worked on, anyway.

Here we go:

1. Some helmets shave the head – Ceno and Vahd. This used to be fixed, but was reverted for some reason.

2. Umbra scarf clips through some faces.

3. Manduka Leggings are still one solid color, in the beginning they had several channels.

4. Commodore Prime Apparel clips through legs. Before the suit rework it didn't.

5. Koppra Faulds still are awkwardly sized and have no physics.

6. Amp scaffolds are rotated and clip through hand.

7. Even in the newest Templar Prime suit neck clips through the top of the collar

8. Finally, during aiming in air and pressing right, operator will rotate around their axis.

This stuff is, quite frankly, maddening. I made the same thread 3 years ago and none of the issues have been addressed. Please, at least update the suits from prime access since people paid real money for those. I'm not asking for a complete rework of operators, but some of these issues should have been addressed years ago.

Archived