Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please, Make The Captive 'frame Execute Alad V In Every Fight In Game.

Kinperor

I would fight this boss a million time if every fight featured a random captive Warframe and that winning the fight made said Warframe break free and execute Alad V themselves. 

Mag can sucker pull him, Frost could freeze him before shattering him, Ember could roast it.

The possibilities are boundless, people! 

EDIT for clarity: AIs would not necessarily be involved in this, ideally it would be a short scripted event for each 'frame. 

Edited by Kinperor

Trinity would use Link, so Alad would try to shoot her with some personal sidearm he has for emergencies, and wind up killing himself with it.

Ash would Bladestorm him from out of nowhere.

Vauban would, of course, cover him in Teslas.

Or he could throw a bounce on him.

Why not, right?

Nekros could summon back the MOAs that died to Volt early, and organize a firing squad for Salad.

The only issue is that there's no cutscene for the death of a boss, only for their announcement. 

Besides, who said DE was going to lock up a 'frame in game?

No one, but if there's room in the boss room and that Alad evacuate somewhere he thinks is safe (but is really just an area out of reach for the raiding Tenno) and he got executed in the background, I'd be more than happy. 

The only issue is that there's no cutscene for the death of a boss, only for their announcement. 

Besides, who said DE was going to lock up a 'frame in game?

We already have locked-up Tenno with their little toy guns. Considering that this is Alad V we're talking about, it would make sense to walk in on him preparing to dissect a locked-up Tenno inside a Warframe.

Don't care if you're kidding, this needs to happen.

If I was kidding I would have said to have Loki stand on Alad's shoulder plate thing and switch teleport Rhino on top of him. Flatlad V. 

pls someone give this man a cookie

Someone give everyone cookies! 

No one, but if there's room in the boss room and that Alad evacuate somewhere he thinks is safe (but is really just an area out of reach for the raiding Tenno) and he got executed in the background, I'd be more than happy. 

So you'd be happy not getting loot? There's too many issues with implementing this.

We already have locked-up Tenno with their little toy guns. Considering that this is Alad V we're talking about, it would make sense to walk in on him preparing to dissect a locked-up Tenno inside a Warframe.

So you want more broken AI, a boss who won't die until the broken AI decides to use an ability and you want said AI to manage to hit him? That's just the boss fight, what about getting it to extraction? Nevermind the whole part where it doesn't have a weapon. 

This would be really neat, but there's too many variables to implement it. I know Steve said the full cinematic would be in the game, but seeing as how he gets tossed out a window, I doubt it. I also doubt that they'd but in a cutscene before and after you kill a boss. At most they'll probably have a 'frame stood up in that restraining device, with a possibility of it being interactable and it turns into a rescue type mission. The 'frame getting the last hit on Alad though, that's highly improbable. 

So you'd be happy not getting loot? There's too many issues with implementing this.

So you want more broken AI, a boss who won't die until the broken AI decides to use an ability and you want said AI to manage to hit him? That's just the boss fight, what about getting it to extraction? Nevermind the whole part where it doesn't have a weapon. 

This would be really neat, but there's too many variables to implement it. I know Steve said the full cinematic would be in the game, but seeing as how he gets tossed out a window, I doubt it. I also doubt that they'd but in a cutscene before and after you kill a boss. At most they'll probably have a 'frame stood up in that restraining device, with a possibility of it being interactable and it turns into a rescue type mission. The 'frame getting the last hit on Alad though, that's highly improbable. 

Zanuka would give the loot, seeing Salad get his &#! handed to him is icing on the cake.

As for the AI problem, as I said, it can be a script, no need to rely on AI. No need either for the script to go flawlessly all the time. I mean, it's preferable, but it's not like it matters if Zanuka is the one to drop the goods, and it can be fixed later on.