Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please, Make The Captive 'frame Execute Alad V In Every Fight In Game.

Kinperor

So you'd be happy not getting loot? There's too many issues with implementing this.

So you want more broken AI, a boss who won't die until the broken AI decides to use an ability and you want said AI to manage to hit him? That's just the boss fight, what about getting it to extraction? Nevermind the whole part where it doesn't have a weapon. 

This would be really neat, but there's too many variables to implement it. I know Steve said the full cinematic would be in the game, but seeing as how he gets tossed out a window, I doubt it. I also doubt that they'd but in a cutscene before and after you kill a boss. At most they'll probably have a 'frame stood up in that restraining device, with a possibility of it being interactable and it turns into a rescue type mission. The 'frame getting the last hit on Alad though, that's highly improbable. 

Or the cut scene can finish the mission and you can get all the loo at the end mission screen like how they do right now.

How about making him use his machine on himself? 

What machine, the doggy or the frame cutter? I'm down for both.

Or the cut scene can finish the mission and you can get all the loo at the end mission screen like how they do right now.

Heh, do you mean an in-game cutscene as we extract or after the fight? 

I dunno, I'd rather have a scripted event that happens on background, and players can decide if they want to stay and watch it themselves (without someone else interrupting the cutscene). 

Would be highly amusing if Alad V had humiliating balloon pants to float him from a falling death. Reasoning: I would like some explanation how we can fight him, time and time again.

Edited by DSMK2

Would be highly amusing if Alad V had humiliating balloon pants to float him from a falling death. Reasoning: I would like some explanation how we can fight him, time and time again.

Well, technically speaking all variables of a gas giant in play, he could fall straight to the core and survive if his toilet seat functions as life support/helmet for him to breathe, at which point Lotus could send a shuttle to capture. He'll escape from jail and build a new doge frame to fight the next guys. 

Well, technically speaking all variables of a gas giant in play, he could fall straight to the core and survive if his toilet seat functions as life support/helmet for him to breathe, at which point Lotus could send a shuttle to capture. He'll escape from jail and build a new doge frame to fight the next guys. 

...all variable of a gas giant in play...

You mean like pressure?

Neat thread and all, but Alad V doesn't die.

When he falls out of the window he lands on a puffy gas cloud, stands up, brushes off his jacket, and grumbles as he walks home. When he gets there, he doesn't tell his mom what's wrong and goes straight up to his room, where he watches YouTube videos about karate and listens to Eye of the Tiger on repeat until he knows he has the power to beat up the bullies at school.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Neat thread and all, but Alad V doesn't die.

When he falls out of the window he lands on a puffy gas cloud, stands up, brushes off his jacket, and grumbles as he walks home. When he gets there, he doesn't tell his mom what's wrong and goes straight up to his room, where he watches YouTube videos about karate and listens to Eye of the Tiger on repeat until he knows he has the power to beat up the bullies at school.

Wait, at school? You mean we're mass-slaughtering school-goers? 

Welp, almost makes me rethink my stance on mass-slaughters of Corpus. Almost