Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus "beecloud?"

Puxtril

So some time ago I was looking at the corpus language, and found some phrases scattered around the game that have been decoded already.  One of the phrases is "hivemind" and another is "Beecloud."  Up until now this meant nothing to me (although I thought it had some significance), until I saw this picture in the new trailer.  NfhuF4p.png

Now in the background you can see what looks to be a beehive or "Beecloud."  What could this mean?  Source of the decoded prases: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/36768-grineer-and-corpus-alphabet/

On a side note: I have not decoded the text on the walls.  If someone wishes to and finds something interesting, do tell.

Edit: Ok I have started to decode it, and here is what I have (starting from the first line)

...EY  FO?U L/S ED (my guess is it says FOCUSED)

YOUR DUTY

(skipping the grey and half- cut off text)

...E  ?ORPU..  (probably CORPUS)

2nd Edit:  MOAR TEXT http://i.imgur.com/V9W6zAJ.png?1

CEEY FOCUSED  (probably KEY)

YOUR DUTY

BENE?E.. (cut off text)

..??E CORPUS

Edited by ShadowStrike42

If I had to guess, I imagine it's their data storage brand.

Seeing the actual hive, I can't help but think the masses of the solar system are exposed to the corpus with cheery little cartoon anthropomorphic bees now. I don't think they ever actually refer to themselves as "corpus", it's more of our thing, I think.

Well, time to see if I can't get a more higher resolution image. I've got a few hours before I can pull the laptop out at work.

I'll post if I can get the walls decoded.

Edit: 

From what I can decode so far: Starting from top line down and right to left. Question marks are unknown letters.

EP ?IL?OD
SAUR DUTS
O LORP
Edited by MachFarcon

I think it's symbolic of the Corpus. Their crewman are mind controlled drones after all.

aw, i would have jumped to the conclusion of some sort of Corpus particle bombardment weapon :(

think of a Machinegun, except extreme RoF, and firing hundreds of miniscule projectiles at a time. 

If I had to guess, I imagine it's their data storage brand.

lol'd

Edited by taiiat