Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Esophage

Helljack84

Just to clarify I'm talking about these meat tube maw thingies you can use to fast travel out of the Deimos vaults.

Is it possible to make this method of extraction a little less awful?

They're alright if solo but multiple players using them to leave the vault takes so long/is so clunky that in 100% of all my runs there's always one player still trying to get out while whoever went first is already waiting at the Necrarch entrance. 

1 hour ago, Helljack84 said:

They're alright if solo but multiple players using them to leave the vault takes so long/is so clunky that in 100% of all my runs there's always one player still trying to get out while whoever went first is already waiting at the Necrarch entrance. 

They're leftover from old raids, so DE is probably terrified of tweaking them without enraging six years old (!!) spaghetti code

Imagine a Scenario where there's only a Single Instance of a Relay and Every NPC including Baro... Can only be interacted with by one player at a time....

That's what these Esophages are like.... 😐

Edit:

As soon as the Vault is Looted I just Leave Squad.... You always run the risk of a Double Host Migration which always Results in losing everything.... So it's better to leave before the host Screws you over....

Archived