Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

BKz0iqO.gif

The name of the anime is Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo.

Fair warning, its very fanservice-y.(but what can you expect with an all female cast? literally there are two main male characters)  It's definitely mildly ecchi, but the reviews for it say it actually has a good story and is a decent show, aside from the blatant fanservice. I like watching it, girls, guns, mecha, and dragons, what more could you want in an anime?

tumblr_njily02v8w1toqhwfo1_500.gif

tumblr_ncz8pgBWpW1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_ngubfmT4nN1scr8d9o4_500.gif

tumblr_ngubfmT4nN1scr8d9o9_500.gif

Edited by GhostSwordsman

The name of the anime is Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo.

Fair warning, its very fanservice-y.(but what can you expect with an all female cast? literally there are two main male characters)  It's definitely mildly ecchi, but the reviews for it say it actually has a good story and is a decent show, aside from the blatant fanservice. I like watching it, girls, guns, mecha, and dragons, what more could you want in an anime?

Thank you very much.

*obligatory gif*

Z16fRy2.gif

Man, posting a gif in a gif thread shouldn't be obligatory. You should want to do it. If you don't then why are you here.

164.gif

The sole purpose of my post was to express my gratitude to my Sourceprovider, not to post a gif..

but after seeing plenty of people being bashed for not posting gifs I felt I was obligated.

you, my good sir, are just being rude

HYjtTvb.gif

Edited by BaIthazar

The sole purpose of my post was to express my gratitude to my Sourceprovider, not to post a gif..

but after seeing plenty of people being bashed for not posting gifs I felt I was obligated.

you, my good sir, are just being rude

HYjtTvb.gif

And I, my good chap, am saying that you should show your appreciation with a gif from the heart, instead of merely posting one to satiate us bloodhounds who have nothing to do with your thanks.

giphy.gif

And I, my good chap, am saying that you should show your appreciation with a gif from the heart, instead of merely posting one to satiate us bloodhounds who have nothing to do with your thanks.

giphy.gif

Thanking Ghost and the Gif I posted were completely unrelated, good day sir..

OX5ae8U.gif