Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

Lots of plot armor as usual and seems to be hinting that there will be a season 3.

I dunno man, Plot Armor is always a weird accusation. I mean, it only really works when you're halfway through a series and the writers have a character survive a conflict that ordinarily they shouldn't (Like say, if Indiana Jones got shot in the brain and it didn't even slow him down).

Ignoring that though, I'd be down with a season 3, I'm curious what new insanity will unfold (and mecha designs, say what you will about the story and characters, those are always nice and make good kits).

d3Fk7iR.jpg

Seeing the line up for Aus Netflix:

541164c408de6.gif

Reel in the anchor and set sail. gg netflix but free stuff sounds better.

tumblr_mwopaqQFrp1sgb1vao4_250.gif

Yay, a fellow Aussie that mentioned about the launch of Netflix AU. I'm also looking forward to trying out the 1 month trial period to check out them shows and movies ad-free :3

I wonder what gems I could find in their catalogue...wait...hang on...DID SOMEONE SAY NOOT NOOT??!?!?

NOOT NOOT MOTHERF*****S!!

tumblr_li2mi3NQGz1qcfn87o1_500.gif 

Edited by yuio678

Yay, a fellow Aussie that mentioned about the launch of Netflix AU. I'm also looking forward to trying out the 1 month trial period to check out them shows and movies ad-free :3

I wonder what gems I could find in their catalogue...wait...hang on...DID SOMEONE SAY NOOT NOOT??!?!?

NOOT NOOT MOTHERF*****S!!

imghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li2mi3NQGz1qcfn87o1_500.gif/img 

Brackets man. You want to use brackets.

tumblr_m3wkjaqNFB1ruxmbdo1_500.gif