Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

Yep, Saturdays are awesome, Aldnoah + SAO2

Aldnoah_Zero_01_4.gif

Such a beautiful anime.

I especially like the music score for Aldnoah.Zero.

Though, I'm not sure how I feel about SAO2, I think I still prefer the first two arcs over this third one, but I'm only on episode 6 atm.

tumblr_n2g8kk0Oiz1snu3wyo1_500.gif

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I especially like the music score for Aldnoah.Zero.

Though, I'm not sure how I feel about SAO2, I think I still prefer the first two arcs over this third one, but I'm only on episode 6 atm.

It does seem like they are moving the story along a bit slower than the first two arcs, but I still like it.

sword_art_online_shinon_oxide37_by_oxide

I think the anti-anime people are gonna get mad at us.

It does seem like they are moving the story along a bit slower than the first two arcs, but I still like it.

sword_art_online_shinon_oxide37_by_oxide

I think the anti-anime people are gonna get mad at us.

Eh, I think I just don't like how Asuna's been cut out of it so far, I want to see more Kirito x Asuna. That and I can't seem to get over how weird it is that Kirito looks a little too much like a girl.

As for anit-anime people getting mad at us, maybe. Then again, we're technically following the rules by including a gif each time we post, we've only posted a total of 7 times so far(split between 2 pages), and there is plenty of anime already in this thread, so I wouldn't worry too much.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20502-1379356335-1.

*note: crunchyroll's translation of the subtitles is incorrect and has this scene translated as "My trust" rather than my faith in humanity. It makes it so much funnier. XD (wish I could have found a gif of that translation)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Eh, I think I just don't like how Asuna's been cut out of it so far, I want to see more Kirito x Asuna. That and I can't seem to get over how weird it is that Kirito looks a little too much like a girl.

As for anit-anime people getting mad at us, maybe. Then again, we're technically following the rules by including a gif each time we post, we've only posted a total of 7 times so far(split between 2 pages), and there is plenty of anime already in this thread, so I wouldn't worry too much.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20502-1379356335-1.

*note: crunchyroll's translation of the subtitles is incorrect and has this scene translated as "My trust" rather than my faith in humanity. It makes it so much funnier. XD (wish I could have found a gif of that translation)

true.

bullets+no+problem_78a5b3_5292688.gif

bullets+no+problem+_89fc61_5292688.gif

bullets+no+problem+sauce+in+tags_ffcabb_

Here's my other Saturday anime of choice.

I don't understand why they don't run.

Guy 1: Hey look, there's some god-like bad@ss that can kill us with his fingertips, let's just stay here and try to fight him just because plot.

Me: XFu47.gif

Well, the first few people he killed there he took by complete surprise, the bullets inside their guns were just frozen with magic, the last gif is just the last guy making a mess in his pants because he knows that he is slower.

and my gif:

tumblr_n9d4esS2QX1qj8fguo1_400.gif

how_c32b2c_5296419.gif

Australia-Gif-hetalia-33565663-500-283.g

Wait until ep 11 when Kirito has an epiphany while looking at....spoilers

tumblr_mjd0lvc30c1rgh0kdo1_500.gif

Edited by Postal_pat

This thread made my day. This is my favorite GIF so far. It was probably posted before,to be honest.

Epilepsy warning!

EDIT: Regarding the post below. You are correct,I sould have placed the gif as a spoiler. I`ll also keep that in mind when posting similar gifs.

8wUxQYt.gif
Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname