Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

All the anime in this thread..

123079-Disney-Hercules-Hades-god-fuck-og

ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US...ONE OF US...  ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US...

one-of-us.gif?w=530

E2bP8Zo.gif

Edited by GhostSwordsman

But in all seriousness, anime is just a really commonly liked thing. I don't like it either, but I don't dislike it. I just kind of...

I like anime, and I like anime gifs that are applicable or amusing outside of the anime.

What I don't like are anime gifs that serve only as inside jokes to the people who have seen the anime the gif is from, which seems to make up a majority of the anime gifs people post.

wQs9ug6.gif

Edited by MrPie5

I like anime, and I like anime gifs that are applicable or amusing outside of the anime.

What I don't like are anime gifs that serve only as inside jokes to the people who have seen the anime the gif is from, which seems to make up a majority of the anime gifs people post.

862e6d15738fc9bd0696f552a842410d.jpg

Why is this Jpeg moving?!

I'm scared and confused!

HebAa6i.gif

wQs9ug6.gif

Fair Enough

(This has nothing to do with reposts, I just wanted to post this gif)

ClxnXxc.gif

Why is this Jpeg moving?!

I'm scared and confused!

I don't know. It was a gif when I uploaded it.

The one saved on my computer is a gif.

Edit: Oh, you quoted the first one I put up. I edited my post with a better version of it shortly afterwards. This new one is a proper gif.

I take no responsibility for the magical jpg.

*obligatory gif unrelated to conversation*

CJmeWKK.gif

Edited by MrPie5