Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

What is the plot of monster museme?

It's about a dude and his Everyday Life with Monster Girls. Hence its other title: Everyday Life with Monster Girl.

tumblr_nr6gyoihTC1uqrfrco1_500.gif

And if you're reading the manga there'll be a lot of exposed nipples along the way. So y'know.

It's about a dude and his Everyday Life with Monster Girls. Hence its other title: Everyday Life with Monster Girl.

tumblr_nr6gyoihTC1uqrfrco1_500.gif

And if you're reading the manga there'll be a lot of exposed nipples along the way. So y'know.

Well is it an interesting story line? I rarely read or watch things like this but my friends say I should watch it.

the-room-tv-throw-o.gif

Well is it an interesting story line? I rarely read or watch things like this but my friends say I should watch it.

the-room-tv-throw-o.gif

Uh, I guess. I dunno. It's sort of a fantastical Slice-of-Life type of deal. So there's not usually a consistent story going along. Personally I enjoy the world-building and all the...weird amounts of thought into the changes that would have to be made to have our world be accommodating to creatures such as these.

Some would adapt easily (The ones that are basically just humans with animal bits attached) while others would not. (Ones without legs essentially, turns out our world is mostly designed for people who walk and stuff).

I'd recommend at least checking it out. If it's not your type of thing then it's not your type of thing. But if it is then it's really is. Every volume has made it onto the New York Times best seller list, so it's gotta be doing something right eh? (And not just barely even, 5 of them have gotten to number 1 and the 2 that didn't made it to number 2)

tumblr_ns7wmdmFGr1qa94xto1_500.gif

Ok so I started watching it and IT IS VERY BORDERLINE HENTAI!

Its too early to feel this way guys.

tumblr_nan19oBKWy1s2wio8o6_500.gif

Why are they all living with him? Is it so they can get adjusted to life or more... intimate settings?

It's...It's a cultural exchange. Y'know, you live with a host family to learn about their culture and stuff? It's a real thing. Oh right, and also to try to integrate monstrous species into human society.

I mean, in his case it was basically forced on him due to a government worker who was too lazy to fix her mistake, but sometimes you gotta roll with these things y'know?

ze62qp1.gif

It's...It's a cultural exchange. Y'know, you live with a host family to learn about their culture and stuff? It's a real thing. Oh right, and also to try to integrate monstrous species into human society.

I mean, in his case it was basically forced on him due to a government worker who was too lazy to fix her mistake, but sometimes you gotta roll with these things y'know?

ze62qp1.gif

You forgot to mention the competition for marriage...

I just finished episode 7.

I have to say that it is not that bad.

not-bad005.gif