Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Cascade feedback

MeanderingBeing

I don't understand why the actual mission is SO different from the quest version. I just did one and had 5 of the void possessed enemies spawn in the first two minutes, making it practically impossible to handle the exilizers solo because they'd slap me out of operator the second I decloak to shoot the thing. The stacked spawns is just WAY overkill and impossible to manage solo. Mission before that, the squad failed because they were fighting the Angel 300m away from the objectives, and the exilizer objectives just kept spawning in every 10 seconds, which was impossible to manage by just one, or even two people at a time.

Yall GOTTA cap how many of the possessed enemies spawn in, and please pause the objective spawning while the angel is active. Otherwise it just results in the team fighting in completely separate parts of the map, not supporting each other, overwhelmed, and ultimately failing.

This mission is poorly done if they can just snap back the device like that. It's designed for a full team with meta weapons to kill the thing. I wanted to try and solo it so i could enjoy the story but nope i have to do it with others otherwise i can't get past it.

Yeah, it's a bit wonky to say the least. I don't mind the speed they are pushing it too as that part of it plays out similarly to an Orphix mission. But given how squishy the OP is, especially now, it becomes quite interesting given that your frame is life swapped and is downed if the OP is wacked 4x. I've already got the farm done for the new goods in the bounties and honestly feel VERY lucky to have gotten the drops as quickly as I did. Feels like RNGesus was finally on my side for the first time since I started playing. Lol! But lordy lordy, I did it solo and believe me. . .on the first day while still adjusting to the mission type? Yeah, I was cussing more than a little. On the cascade I ended up on my final respawn everytime trying to get through rotation C for the drops. 

In the high level bounties it is already very difficult to do the basic mission, considering that some players want to go in search of the Voidplumes and and the abatement of the angel (as it should be) it becomes almost completely impossible to keep up to finish the mission. The spawn frequency of Exlizers and Thrax is really too frequent considering that the purification of them is very very slow and you can do very little to speed up the process, as killing the enemies inside the bubble accelerates the progress in a way practically insignificant all considering that in team we used control abilities like Vauban's Vortex and Khora's Snare.
In addition, it happens that if the enemies complete their objective (fill the red bar under the minimap) the extraction gets buggy making the mission null even if we have completed the size by losing the loot and all the progress obtained in them.

I hope you can correct these errors as soon as possible as they make this mode really tedious and not fun at all, I sincerely thank you for your commitment and for your work that you have given us all this time

Archived