The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ordis Sentinel Skin is very low

windowsofdef

He sits very low in the Arsenal > Companion Loadout screen, as well as very close to my warframe's head when out in the open.

Additionally, there doesn't seem to be very much of an idle animation, but that is more conjecture than something I can say for certain is a bug.

Spoiler

FRZBA0KXwAE6GTk?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FRZBA0KXwAAZGoq?format=jpg&name=medium

On 2022-04-27 at 8:29 PM, windowsofdef said:

He sits very low in the Arsenal > Companion Loadout screen, as well as very close to my warframe's head when out in the open.

Additionally, there doesn't seem to be very much of an idle animation, but that is more conjecture than something I can say for certain is a bug.

There's an issue with most sentinels ATM where their idle animations seem to have stopped working, which also effects most of the skins.

up to which sentinel i've applid i get sometimer andom behavious (on oxilus the head of ORdis start to float), in my opinion the biggest issue is the offset/distance from warframe, i've always my Ordis partially inside and compenetrating warframe head, it's a bit annoying.

also, when in dormizone or orbiter, it shrink while go in standby spot, but this is very aesthetical problem

• 2 weeks later...

Archived