Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

No Thrax Attackers spawning at end of Void Flood

(XBOX)Tem353

When playing solo you immediately go into razorfly and no enemies spawn allowing you to collect orbs without conflict.. I don't know If its repeatable or just a one off bug but its pretty funny not gonna lie...

Edit: It is repeatable (I don't know if I can post links but anyways) here's a clip of me zip zopping around with nothing I explored the entire tileset to find all the hidden secrets so when im able to complete it i know how and where :)    https://xboxclips.co/tem353/0e5049f6-f5bc-4074-aeeb-c52914516e57

At the end of a solo Void Flood mission, the fissures were closed without an issue, but at the end, no Thrax Attackers were ever spawned, leading me to inevitably lose the mission. I searched just about the whole map and they never showed up, and after 10 minutes, I lost both the mission and all of my loot.

Edit: Just to clarify, no enemies at all spawned throughout the mission, also making the credits requirement borderline impossible to reach.

LgPrGTO.png

NYlp9zj.png

Thanks for your reports, a few threads with the same issue have been merged with Xialian's. If it occurs again and you're willing and able, we'd much appreciate it if you send us a log file with the bug ID WAR-3371955 to help us figure out the cause of the problem. It happens during the 'Defeat all Thrax attackers" stage and doesn't appear related to Titania.

Archived