Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4x operator kills vs downing the Warframe? REALLY?

Goat80

I'm not usually one to complain about much with this game. Given these new AoZ bounties and mission types, the fact that DE wants a more immersive player experience with all aspects of the game. . . .why oh why would they POSSIBLY think that killing a Warframe after the poor squishy operator gets wiped out 4 times was smart AT ALL? That's like handing someone a 1985 Chevy Cavalier and telling them they have 4 chances to make it run flawlessly or your house will just randomly explode. Smfh! Thus far, I'm totally fine with the entire rework except for this one stupid implementation. I mean, when you're out in a free roam map, you have room to evade, stay alive, and keep going. But while being shot at, point blank by level 50+ Grineer or Corpus and having an expectation of survival is just DUMB! You can use all the arcanes and school properties you'd like to try and justify this move, but this is the dumbest thing I've seen them do yet since I started playing. . .and I'm a Legendary 2 that's done the grind to get where I am. Yes, I can do it. But it's totally unnecessary and pointless! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Believe me, I totally agree. The sad truth is that these new mission types REQUIRE the use of the operator to down certain enemies. There's no choice but to use the operator, hence my frustration of the new implementation. 

Just now, Goat80 said:

Believe me, I totally agree. The sad truth is that these new mission types REQUIRE the use of the operator to down certain enemies. There's no choice but to use the operator, hence my frustration of the new implementation. 

ya and i ignored my operator x.x my best amp is Sirocco and i only have 1 waybound.
feel kinda forced to do eidolon hunts now but i have no one to do them with.

If you using Madurai with Enough Focus and a Good Amp you can Pull it Off:

1) Die.

2) Transfer 

3) Activate Void Mode

4) Either Set Contamination Waves in Advance or Dump all your Energy into Void Strike.

5) Shoot...

Some things to Note:

1) You don't have 15 Seconds like the ability Says... It's actually 8 Seconds.... Maybe less.

2) as Mentioned before.... You need a pretty Decked out Operator annd Amp with the Appropriate Arcanes.

3) Useless in Content where you actually can be killed since Operators Deal Ass for Damage and are too Squishy now that Basilisk Scales has been Removed.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived