Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish it were more clear that Zariman Bounty conditions are REQUIRED

(PSN)Unstar

By conditions, I mean stuff like "Finish this mission in 5 minutes".  I myself at first thought that they were a way to get optional bonuses   like Plains of Eidolon bounties  and it seems like I'm not alone because I've found it's not rare to end up with team members who are searching the map for treasure instead of progressing towards the objective in missions.  For example, I've joined into 5-minute Exterminate missions a few times where where half the time has elapsed but we're a quarter of the way to the goal, and yet there are players who are clearly searching for treasure and secrets; I do not think these players are leeching, because even a leeching player would realize that in this situation we need to put more effort towards reaching the goal, since a failed missions results in the loss of the treasure they're hunting for.

I think something should be done to make these conditions much more transparent as being mandatory, especially when those mandatory conditions are something that can be failed and hence fail the entire mission.  Thanks for listening to my feedback!

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

By conditions, I mean stuff like "Finish this mission in 5 minutes".

I made a topic complaining about this the other day, mostly i thought i had 5 minutes to kill the mobs and extract so i complained it gave me no time to explore and find the hidden Plumes which were the reason me being in those missions in the first place.
Later in the same topic people told me i could just kill all the required mobs and the timer would stop afterwards so i could finish exploring the mission but that would lead to a lot of backpedaling which would make the mission take significantly longer to finish so im pretty much ignoring any 5min missions that show up in the bounties.

Spoiler

Archived