Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Welcome Party?

Shotinthedark79

The party should be us cloning our accounts and showing all teh nubs how we pwn all teh crpus and grneer buts

Stupidity aside maybe a bundle would be good or some bonus awards on missions? 

Edited by alphex

I'll bring streamers. someone has to make a banner. your thoughts on cake, fellow tenno?

but with updates/events moving to wednesdays, and U11 coming out next week, what more can you really ask for? don't be milky greedy

Why cake? Should go to someplace like Great American cookies and have a huge cookie cake made! YEAH COOKIE CAKE!!! and GREEDY MILK!!! to dip it in.

I'll bring streamers. someone has to make a banner. your thoughts on cake, fellow tenno?

but with updates/events moving to wednesdays, and U11 coming out next week, what more can you really ask for? don't be milky greedy

cake no cake it's can only be pancakes made from infested eggs and greedy milk

those brand new players on ps4 are so lucky. they basically have the entire game in front of them. aww...I remember what it was like to get Frost out of the foundry for the first time as my 2nd warframe. they are surely in for exciting times. as well as grinding times.

welcome ps4 newbs. have fun. and stay for a very very long time. because warframe isn't going anywhere

but srsly, a celebratory event for the ps4 players isn't a bad idea. it sounds rly nice and i'd like it, as a pc player, to play alongside ps4 players and welcome them.

I totally don't want to show off against them. ;O

Edited by kalikilic

On my part, if we get PC + PS4 players together from day one, I will be running Mercury a lot, and bringing piles and piles of Team Ammo restores to Vor groups. I shall play Trinity with a Vulkar (so I dont kill a thing even if I shoot on reflex), the worst secondary I can find, and my Machete Wraith, just for Remember Martiallis History lessons. And I shall lead a horde of newbies under my Blessing to get their revenges on Vor. Yuikami, forgive me...