Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holokey farming is an experience

Zrima

I was trying to make a funny post to vent, but after five missions with no holokey, I'll go unfiltered.

Those tempests are no fun. Damage comes from sources you can hardly see the origin, or that just plainly spawns on your face.

Cy is extremely loud and obnoxious, I can't do much about a hull breach while doing an objective, and I certainly can't do anything about the tempest growing stronger, as it is just because time is passing.

Eximuses easily blend in with other enemies, and are really dangerous now.

I don't need anything else from those storms but holokeys, so seeing none as a reward is making my teeth ache.

What am I supposed to do? Farm 10 Sisters with random people to be sure? Riveting.

Main wishes : Make Cy quieter. Give at least a few keys per tempest, as wasting time is ok in warframe, but in that case I got absolutely nothing to show for it.

9 minutes ago, Zrima said:

tempests

Ah... I guess you meant Void storms.

9 minutes ago, Zrima said:

Main wishes : Make Cy quieter. Give at least a few keys per tempest, as wasting time is ok in warframe, but in that case I got absolutely nothing to show for it.

It was posted long time ago. I guess it hasn't been changed.

7 minutes ago, quxier said:

Ah... I guess you meant Void storms.

It was posted long time ago. I guess it hasn't been changed.

all tht has happened is that you get more keys if you do get them from the storms.

but i think why it hasnt changed is due to the fact that holokeys and some small stuff like Sevagoth are the only real reason to ever do void storms.

they just take tooo long and are too much of a headache compared to normal void fissures

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:

all tht has happened is that you get more keys if you do get them from the storms.

but i think why it hasnt changed is due to the fact that holokeys and some small stuff like Sevagoth are the only real reason to ever do void storms.

they just take tooo long and are too much of a headache compared to normal void fissures

Sure, but you couldn't even buy Tenet melees. So it's not big "profit" for them.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

Sure, but you couldn't even buy Tenet melees. So it's not big "profit" for them.

its not profit they want with this, they want people to play gamemodes that they made.

railjack is one of the huge things they want people to do, its why its super easy to get even for a new player.

they want people to do Void Storms more due to it being a unique mode in Railjack.

they dont want railjack to die. its why you needed it for The new War, even though you barely used it at all in it.

same thing for Necramech. they want old content to be used more.

Storms, Tempests, Cyan Lightning & Portals to the Ouchie Dimension...

Yeah, now the missions have more keys when they drop.

If they want us to play that game mode more, how about one to three keys as a guaranteed drop depending on the difficulty, and make us look for more inside the missions? Maybe in secondary objectives, or hidden in rooms like marks, I dunno... I'd play that (well to be honest I'd be more inclined to play that without the laser show and the blaring cephalon.).

Less heavy RNG, more rewards for exploration.

18 minutes ago, Zrima said:

(well to be honest I'd be more inclined to play that without the laser show and the blaring cephalon.).

I don't know now but I used to turn down to 0 effect intensify. AFAIR it's under "accessibility" tab (last one probably).

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:
28 minutes ago, quxier said:

its not profit they want with this, they want people to play gamemodes that they made.

Make sense.

Archived