Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad Chat Doesn't End Properly

(PSN)DeZaruu

When a squad disbands, you're supposed to no longer have people in the "squad chat", however for the last.... Very long time? At least half a year, that doesn't happen. Squad disbands, and some people are left behind, and after playing with multiple squads I end up having a mix of 2-3 squads in the same chat (till either I log out, or they do).

I don't know what exactly triggers it, but I notice it a lot with the Zariman missions and Deimos.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yeah I have reported this before but I didnt narrow it down to Zariman.      

Zariman seems to be the only place this happens to me and it happens ALOT,  aka almost every squad.   Cant be good for the game servers to have multiple dead squad chats going for countless people.   

This happened to me 2 hours ago. A clan member asked for assistance to pass the railjack Orphix mission at Erato, Veil Proxima. We completed the mission and went to the dry dock of our dojo. I wished them well and left the squad then exited the dojo and returned to my ship. Some how our chat was still active until we restarted the game. I’m not sure if this was from leaving the dojo since we had already broke squad. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2022-08-16 at 3:37 AM, (PSN)Stack77 said:

This happened to me 2 hours ago. A clan member asked for assistance to pass the railjack Orphix mission at Erato, Veil Proxima. We completed the mission and went to the dry dock of our dojo. I wished them well and left the squad then exited the dojo and returned to my ship. Some how our chat was still active until we restarted the game. I’m not sure if this was from leaving the dojo since we had already broke squad. 

Still happening to me. Is restarting the only fix? It's annoying