Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli movement

ArkeleV

I’ve been getting stuck on enemies on Merulina way too much. I could jump, but there are a lot of doorways. Speaking of which, Yareli bops her head on the smaller doorframes. I think it would work to shrink Yareli a tiny bit to avoid concussions. The concept of shrinking existing vehicles has already been used on Titania, so I don’t think it’d be that difficult. About those enemies, though, it’d be great to be able to just move through them. It sounds simple, but I don’t know how hard it would be to change. On another note completely off-topic, it’d be cool to have an ability animation that involves Yareli diving into the ground and resurfacing. Honestly, most of her ability animations look pretty bland. Oh, and I’d love to be able to control the height of the double jump. It’s ridiculous to have the double jump go insanely high while my initial jump was just a tap. The momentum on her dash on Merulina also feels horrible. It keeps momentum from before the dash, so I can end up going backwards from a forwards dash. It ends up with me staying basically in place for long enough for me the dash to be a worse option than just moving. Bumping into doors is also a weird one. I hold crouch for a bit to try to duck under short doorways, but I occasionally hit something. I’m unsure if this is the bottom of the doorframe or the actual door when the host lags. Please free Yareli from this vicious eternity of mobs of aggressive fans and copious concussive cranial collisions, or I’ll be convinced you might be colluding to call catastrophic cuts on her cuddling o’clocks with Merulina. Hoping the all-too-abundant alliteration ushered the arrival of a smile. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Except Titania shrinks because she’s the pixie Warframe and Razorwing is her pixie mode.

I meant the shrinking mechanic has already been done. As to why Yareli would shrink, I agree it doesn’t make sense, but it would make gameplay a lot smoother.

Archived