The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Worst Enemy Coming In Update 11 ?

Gravefire

They specifically said it was part of the new tileset, and the only new enemy types that are present there are Anti-MOA and Scavenger Drone.

Both are a bit trolly, but in a fun kind of way. The stalker is for solo play now where he was half a year ago. In group play he's still puny - not for new players of course.

I have not seen what the scavenger drone does, but I can foresee the anti MOA being a huge pain in the &#! since it fires ricocheting projectiles that turn into shock waves. In an open area that the gas city is, it's not bad, but in tighter areas it could be a nightmare.

EDIT: nvm, just looked up scav drone. That thing's a @(*()$ A******.

Edited by ROSING

I found 1 of new guys who will make us sad......It is Crewman with Detron......YES, WITH DETRON. According to codex Detron is base Radiation damage type.This Crewman are in Already cleaned from infested Jupiter nods. They are in white suit and shoot multiple projectiles at a time. Apparently they share scan tab with normal crewman so you can not waste time trying to scan them

Edited by Zarlockk

I found 1 of new guys who will make us sad......It is Crewman with Detron......YES, WITH DETRON. According to codex Detron is base Radiation damage type.This Crewman are in Already cleaned from infested Jupiter nods. They are in white suit and shoot multiple projectiles at a time. Apparently they share scan tab with normal crewman so you can not waste time trying to scan them

Guess who'll drop it on Themisto...