Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Don't usually post here, but...
Since most recent patch:

Much higher memory usage (used to listen to Youtube while playing, now I have terrible loading and stutters)

Both my Nidus Phryke's Syandana and Nidus Phryke's mutation visuals occlude ADS

Can barely pick up Vitoplast in Void Sling, took four direct hits on one and still didn't get it.

Did yall know you can extract from zariman missions by interacting with the console in the elevator? Even in public lobbies you can just extract by yourself and keep your rewards. Even works in Exterminate. Didn't hear anything about it from anyone nor is it ever mentioned in game. And the console doesn't light up or show ANY signs that you can interact with it unless you are on top of the damn thing. Just found out about not too long ago.

can you please add some kind of notice that "the host" is Solo extracting and forcing a host migration. its not a gentle handshake.

when in railjack missions, can you make the ship icon on the railjack menu also a button to warp back to ship, and also when in that menu nominate buttons 1,2,3 to the tactical abilities buttons when a pilot, or some type of hold toggle to get to them faster.

the lokhs tower have languages i cant read on occasion, i think its Spanish mostly, im set to English. i assume its the host. idk.

rlzh28M.jpg

mkb1GCf.jpg

Currently if you run out of revives in zariman missions, even though your teammates proceeded to the extraction point, upon returning to the relay, previous mission will be counted as FAILED, granting you no reward at all, despite both of your teammates will get their rewards. 

This is inconsistent with the extraction mechanics in all other game modes. And it also makes a mission able to be SUCCESSFUL and FAILED at the same time. (Eternalism in practice i guess?) I suppose this must be a bug

Archived