The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Nerf Everything! (Satire)

Fraank

Due to multiple threads with titles like or comments of strange guys on ingame chat:

-"Please nerf [Warframe XY] he is stealing my kills *crycry*"

-"Please nerf [Mod XY] it s too OP because i dont have that mod *crycry*"

-"Please nerf Credits because i get too much *crycrycry*"

-"Please nerf rushers, they are too fast for a slow turtle like me *cry(in a slow way)*"

-"Please nerf "Every melee weapon i format my gram twice and the Galatine is better than the gram, that s not possible *crycrycry*"

-"Please nerf [Weapon YX] the last few matches i played a few guys killed with that weapon more enemies like i did with my lvl 30 heat dagger*Cry cry*",

-Please nerf Zorencoptering because i dont have the Dual Zoren and i dont know how it works, and my frost prime is slower than a Zorencopter *crycry*"

i think they need a thread called "Please nerf everything!"

And here it is !

So DE please nerf EVERYTHING, every warframe, every sentinel, every weapon, every mod, every enemy (at first Grineer Napalms please, because their projectiles are too fast, i cant dodge them even if i am 200 ingame meters away).

Every weapon is far too strong! they hurt enemies and enemies are able hurt us.How about more diplomatic solutions for a first person shooter like warframe. 

Oh and dont forget to nerf the material drop rates they drop far to often in too big amounts, i dont know what to build, because i have everything i want [insert 3 random weapons and 2 random warframes here] because they are the best of blablabla *crycry*

Edit: P.S. I hate you irrational thinking nerfer guys

Edited by Fraank-EGT-