The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bladestorm/Arcane Trickery/Arcane Ultimatum Bug

Ash's Bladestorm not activating trickery upon finisher kill. This can be confirmed by testing with ultimatum.

Occasionally (10% of the time) they will work but it seems when no damage numbers appear, (upon death of marked target) the arcanes will never activate. If the numbers show on death then its possible the arcane will work! However I cannot identify what determines this.

Pretty game breaking for ash players, we may have to resort to using forma just to temporarily tweak the build.. 

Hope this gets fixed asap

1 hour ago, Illithan said:

This is happening in PC as well. Been a few days that Trickery it's not being activated and the clones do not show damage numbers.

Since the first hotfix on playstation at least. Sometimes during missions the numbers start showing again, but this is pretty rare it seems.

Been happening for me as well; quite a shame, because it basically makes certain arcanes absolutely useless for the moment. It's hard to pinpoint what exactly causes this bug, but it seems to happen more consistently when doing very high damage numbers. Feels as though some ceiling has been reached and you see no values because of it. Truly a game breaking bug for ash because it ruins so many synergies that ash players have grown to rely on.

Please fix this and get me my space ninja back in action, DE!

I reported this issue on monday. Yet it gets no attention. I hope your forum gets more attention than mine did. Hopefully more players will report this issue to DE.

Ash is my main, and I use both Arcanes on my Ash build. Some players question my using Ultimatum, but damn, its free armor. Why not use it! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived