Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please get rid of or reduce 24 hour Rank test cooldown

---No-Mercy---

5 hours ago, Frendh said:

It prevents players from going from MR 1 to MR 22+ in a day. Not saying a lot of players will do that, but since it will be possible there will be a number greater than 1. So it is not pointless. Unnecessary for the majority of players maybe, but not pointless.

This is a great point.

1 hour ago, Reaper_WolfBlooded said:

The 3 day booster was a wasted roughly a day and a half part sleeping and part 24hr playing and not earning affinity while I waited for the test access.

The only waste of an affinity booster is if you are not playing or if you run out of items to level up. The 24h wait time does not affect your ability to earn affinity towards your MR.

I understand they don't want us to achieve MR 23 on day 4.....but why is the 24 hour counter there if you fail?  Only should apply if you pass.  I, just today, was once again screwed out my MR lvl because of an uncontrollable glitches.  Now I have to wait another 24 hours, just to, more than likely, get screwed over again.  Should I even try at this point?

Hello, I would like to suggest adding a new bun to the game store that will enable such slow players like me not to pass the rank increase test, I can’t pass the rank 9 test in any way, but the game pulls me and since I can’t pass this #*!%ING TEST, what should I now to do it taking into account that you have done a test interval for a whole day, you can also bring an item to the store that replaces the quest for platinum, why are you mocking the players like that

im fine with waiting 24 hours if i FAILED but getting dc before i start and then getting failed pisses me off been back 2 weeks not one dc today got like 8 and that includes my party who doesnt stay in the same country as i do servers are broken and yet again they supporters are paying the price and u cant even make a ticket about since it takes DE 2-5 days to respond

They want you to log in at least 1x per day to keep their player numbers up. For everyone asking "why", this is the main reason it won't change.

It's a guaranteed doubling of your impact on their player numbers, in the short term.

On 2022-07-20 at 9:46 AM, Frendh said:

It prevents players from going from MR 1 to MR 22+ in a day. Not saying a lot of players will do that, but since it will be possible there will be a number greater than 1. So it is not pointless. Unnecessary for the majority of players maybe, but not pointless.

While that's theoretically possible that would require an immense amount of existing game knowledge and money to pull off. even then with the amount of weapons that require grinds to obtain, I seriously doubt it.

Maybe if you played the game for months collecting weapons and gear without leveling them you could go from 1 to 20+ in a day without the cooldown but doing that kinda just invalidates any point the cooldown has anyways.

Besides that what's really the harm of that happening? A bunch of mr 20+ running around that dont know how to play the game? That's already a thing. that minuscule amount of players that would actually do that burn themselves out and stop playing after a week? Their own fault and barely any impact on DE's numbers at all, plus DE already would've made bank off of them from plat sales anyways.

Having a cooldown for doing the next master test after completing one. sure, that seems reasonable and fair. The cooldown for failing tho is absolutely pointless. Maybe it wasn't when it was made and there was much less content in the game. but now any benefit DE could possibly get from it is an inconsequential drop in the bucket compared to just the amount of grind in the game. For every extra day of logins DE gets from this there's 100 hours worth of "content" and god knows how many other time gates that actually have an impact. Removing it so it's one less thing to turn away new players would be vastly more beneficial.

On 2022-06-18 at 9:43 PM, Pakaku said:

There should be more uses for it in the game. It would be nice to have a couple of missions that punish you for rushing and reward you for stealthing it. Even without that, stealth is a lot more realistic in solo missions

They should first bring proper stealth mechanics. Something to indicate when enemy can detect you for example. 

Those drones they have in spy missions also are impossible on higher levels because you can't one shot them so they trigger alarm. 

Usually stealth games have predictable AI and clear rules when you are invisible to enemies like staying in shadow or enemies having view cone. Sly games for example had it so guards with flashlights only detect you if you step in their light which is visible on floor or run around which you use button for.

Over 2k ingame hours and you fail a MR31 test because you don't know Bramma has knock-back? Congratulation. lmao

Have you ever taken any test in your real life? You don't get to repeat them multiple times a day if they're suppose to have any meaning. Not to mention MR-tests are too easy as is...

Archived