Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Thrown Sidearm.

VentiGlondi

As of now there are three thrown secondary weapons and they all are automatic for some strange reason.

I think it would be neat to have a thrown weapon with a charge option.

While normal attacks would work just like any other thrown knife in this game minus automatic trigger, the charge attack would result in throwing multiple knives in a narrow spread and maybe lesser arc.

Though that would make the charge attack use more ammo.

byxRWQS.jpg

I've been wanting a throwing axe of some kind for a long time now.  I don't really care if it were melee with a thrown charge attack like the glaive or just a secondary, I think it would be pretty awesome.

But on the subject of multiple weapons thrown at once, I'd be down with that.  In fact, I wish DE would start pumping out more variety in terms of firing modes, because we've pretty much covered the basic ground for what a gun is.  Time to get experimental, right?

What if there was a secondary that was like caltrops?  Instead of throwing them right at the enemy, you'd throw a cluster of them onto the ground and enemies that step on them would take light armor-ignoring damage and be stunned.  You could spread them out across wide areas or in choke points to act as crowd control while using your primary to do the killing.

Energy Javelin.

/thread.

^This.

you would never suspect a summonable energy javelin come from a little energy container on the hip.

get wrekd hevi grenir :P

tenno seem to use older style weapons like bows, breaktop shotguns, revolvers, bows, throwing weapons, greatswords etc.

so just... why not?

Edited by xXZEROCSXx

^This.

you would never suspect a summonable energy javelin come from a little energy container on the hip.

get wrekd hevi grenir :P

tenno seem to use older style weapons like bows, breaktop shotguns, revolvers, bows, throwing weapons, greatswords etc.

so just... why not?

Exactly.